8 years in management...55 years old now

bamasteve

I worked in the Air Group as a full time Aircraft Maint supervisor for almost 8 full years. When I left the company I was told I was fully vested and would receive a pension. I am now 55 and would like to know more. Who can I talk to about my eligibility.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I worked in the Air Group as a full time Aircraft Maint supervisor for almost 8 full years. When I left the company I was told I was fully vested and would receive a pension. I am now 55 and would like to know more. Who can I talk to about my eligibility.
HR would be my guess.
You are fully vested for pension and start drawing that when you turn 65.
You are not vested for Healthcare or Immediate pension until you have 10 years of service.

Hey , I can help you with your pension information. Which UPS are you based out of ??

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hey , I can help you with your pension information. Which UPS are you based out of ??
You're new here so I assume you are someone offering to share your knowledge from your own life experience dealing with the UPS pension system. This is a friendly reminder from our terms of service:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.

If you're here to promote your own self interest then please be advised of the following:

No solicitations, donation requests or advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. This includes the use of our domain/website name in any print, email or virtual promotions or posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other website, forum, app, email address, business, social networking campaign, MLM, activity, professional adviser or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Unknown.jpg