804 Members Have Voted No !!

Cluck

Tieguy.
I am not on a "quest" and local 804 did not ratifiy the contract yet, you dummy. Get your facts straight !
And no, I am not the same person as fupsforever and i did not attack anyone. Not even you ! until now.
What pretty nasty remark did i use
I did not say anything to you, but you call me an idiot. So tell me whos on the attack ? Hey dont dish out stupid remarks if you dont want one coming back your way, Tuff guy ! ( you donot know what ur talkin about )
NOW- How can i show up to a site i did not know of ?
Dammor.
Only idiots assume. I am a full time driver with no part time years at all ! I will be ready to retire soon not in 2 years as you princess. But that was a great comment of what you think of the part-timers, and because of people like you ( cut throat feeder drivers ) the parttimers will be shutting off the water sooner than ever !
By the way i never said you voted for Bush !
If you have a problem with me in some way send me a message,
If not Get, Over It !

Damok

I'm glad you took the time to go through past discussions to see if your "question" had been addressed at any time previously. If you had taken some time, done a little research on this site through the search function, you could have had an answer and saved yourself some typing.

Thanks for coming.

dammor

Tieguy.
I am not on a "quest" and local 804 did not ratifiy the contract yet, you dummy. Get your facts straight !
And no, I am not the same person as fupsforever and i did not attack anyone. Not even you ! until now.
What pretty nasty remark did i use
I did not say anything to you, but you call me an idiot. So tell me whos on the attack ? Hey dont dish out stupid remarks if you dont want one coming back your way, Tuff guy ! ( you donot know what ur talkin about )
NOW- How can i show up to a site i did not know of ?
Dammor.
Only idiots assume. I am a full time driver with no part time years at all ! I will be ready to retire soon not in 2 years as you princess. But that was a great comment of what you think of the part-timers, and because of people like you ( cut throat feeder drivers ) the parttimers will be shutting off the water sooner than ever !
By the way i never said you voted for Bush !
If you have a problem with me in some way send me a message,
If not Get, Over It !

Cluck

Thank you for calling me a Princess. It's untrue, but very flattering none the less. I am not a feeder driver. Unlike you I was a part timer for almost 4 years before moving to package where I have been for almost 25 years. My comments about part time folks not opening mail is from my own expierence when I was that young. Hence the comment "Been there, done that." My only problem with you is that you show up here as Tie said after the fact
in what seems to be some sort of drug induced rage. If challenged you resort to childish name calling and suggest people who have conversed on here for years not post. This site is for everyone that wants to discuss issues that effect us all. Many times we disagree, but most times it is done in a civil way. Have a good day.

Cluck

OK Damok I will end this . You are correct I showed up here after the fact ! OK are you staisfied ? I am sorry i did not know about this great site.
I have just told a few guys, that have 18 + years, about this site.

Drug induced rage ? If i was, I would drive my truck through halls ass !.
Again, you threw the first stone ! Now knock it off .
O.K. as you stated in your last paragraph. We are all allowed to post , so get over whatever your problem is and lets move on.
You as well , Enjoy your day.

P.s . I will say that a lot of New Yorkers are Arrogant and Cock-IE,
( It is True ). THis is another reason why we stand up for what's right and for what we deserve. Ex: Our Local ( 804 ) supplement was voted down for a reason. We all Know it wasnt GOOD, X that out-- I mean FAIR. And we threw it in the GARBAGE.
WE have the BALLs to get what we want !

tieguy

Banned

WE have the BALLs to get what we want !

everytime I see that line or the "man he had balls " line I get a mental picture of some ape hopping around with his balls dragging on the ground.

Your issues are going to require more then balls to resolve.

Ibt804Hammer

everytime I see that line or the "man he had balls " line I get a mental picture of some ape hopping around with his balls dragging on the ground.

Your issues are going to require more then balls to resolve.

Im not too sure about the monkey part but it is going to take some common sence on UPS`s part to open thier eyes on this subpar contract that was turned down.

tieguy

Banned
Im not too sure about the monkey part but it is going to take some common sence on UPS`s part to open thier eyes on this subpar contract that was turned down.

oh ok. Ups will wake up one day and say oh my god how did this contract offer ever make it through?

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
oh ok. Ups will wake up one day and say oh my god how did this contract offer ever make it through?

I don't believe that's what he was saying, but in my brief time reading your posts, tieguy, I have come to the conclussion that you have trouble ascertaining the meaning of MOST things that you read. Befuddled, confused and possessing some sort of self sence of superiority, you definitly fit the profile of lower level management that I've encountered at UPS.
Oh, yeah.....your quote at the bottom of all of your posts...."If you need advice or a lesson on how to stand united then ask a management person first! ".........it's hilarious! Surely you are being sarcastic! You all would sale one of your co-managers down the river if you thought there was even the slightest chance of any profesional or personal gain. UPS lower level managers and on car supervisors are backstabbing, unethical, self agrandising, hypocrytes. I've never seen EVEN ONE of you stand up for anything right or just without having some nefarious, selfcentered, untoward motive. But then again I've only been with the company for 20 years.

tieguy

Banned
I don't believe that's what he was saying, but in my brief time reading your posts, tieguy, I have come to the conclussion that you have trouble ascertaining the meaning of MOST things that you read. Befuddled, confused and possessing some sort of self sence of superiority, you definitly fit the profile of lower level management that I've encountered at UPS.
Oh, yeah.....your quote at the bottom of all of your posts...."If you need advice or a lesson on how to stand united then ask a management person first! ".........it's hilarious! Surely you are being sarcastic! You all would sale one of your co-managers down the river if you thought there was even the slightest chance of any profesional or personal gain. UPS lower level managers and on car supervisors are backstabbing, unethical, self agrandising, hypocrytes. I've never seen EVEN ONE of you stand up for anything right or just without having some nefarious, selfcentered, untoward motive. But then again I've only been with the company for 20 years.

thank you for sharing all of my percieved faults with me. I am gratefull. I will now fix every one of them and become the person you want me to be.:happy-very:

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
thank you for sharing all of my percieved faults with me. I am gratefull. I will now fix every one of them and become the person you want me to be.:happy-very:
You are welcome! This is just great! I may have actually had an effect that affects a change on this poor soul.

ihadit

You have actually brought a tear to my eye with this beautifully composed piece on an often blocked, overly verbous member of this board. Thank you for stating so eloquently what a lot of people observe to be so true.

ihadit

I just enjoyed this passage so much that I felt it needed to be reposted for all to appreciate again!

Cluck

Tie guy
You (Mgmt) are the apes dangling from your puppet strings.DONt ever forget it. You guys get fired and tossed out like yesterday's garbage. The company has less love for there own !

NOW_
Do you know that because of our members in 804 voting down the contract ( due to our big balls you friendg baffoon ) that we now have our 10 cents back in our raise and we kept the 25 and out for the newguys ? there is more but i dont think you need to know !
********* Yes, you are a friendg baffoon !**********
So remember this, 804 has stood up ( bIG bALLS) and gotten back what other LOCALS gave up ON so quickly !
Ups's first offer is never-ever, the best offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!