804 Members Have Voted No !!

I just want to say that im PROUD of the rank and file ,to see past the smoke screen that not only the company was setting, but unsetteling so was our leadership.It took the members to vote down the contract 3 to 1 for our leadership to figure out this was bs from the start.I wonder and I know who in our leadership was out there those 13 weeks to fight for us the unborn to get a 25 and out,and were ready to give it right back to em.Shame boys..for i am the unborn you were fightn for..now I and the memebers united as brothers and sisters fought for the unborn as you called em,and they still will reap the same reward as myself.History repeats itself my friends,enjoy your stay at the top......FOR NOW

browned out

Tie guy
You (Mgmt) are the apes dangling from your puppet strings.DONt ever forget it. You guys get fired and tossed out like yesterday's garbage. The company has less love for there own !

NOW_
Do you know that because of our members in 804 voting down the contract ( due to our big balls you friendg baffoon ) that we now have our 10 cents back in our raise and we kept the 25 and out for the newguys ? there is more but i dont think you need to know !
********* Yes, you are a friendg baffoon !**********
So remember this, 804 has stood up ( bIG bALLS) and gotten back what other LOCALS gave up ON so quickly !
Ups's first offer is never-ever, the best offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda funny how that works when you stand up for yourself.

Way too many upsers layed down under the big brown truck and were crushed.

Way to go 804. Hopefully you guys fortitute will stand as an example in 2012.

tieguy

Banned
Kinda funny how that works when you stand up for yourself.

Way too many upsers layed down under the big brown truck and were crushed.

Way to go 804. Hopefully you guys fortitute will stand as an example in 2012.

I present to you the crushed ups driver making 32 bucks an hour with significant increases being paid into their retirement plans. What a crushing that is.

tieguy

Banned
Yes, highlight the fuzzy big picture but leave out the clear as day details.

Your weekly paycheck is fuzzy to you? The car you can afford to drive is fuzzy to you? the house you can afford to live in is fuzzy to you? Perhaps the clothes you can afford to buy for you and your family are fuzzy to you? No I know the food you can afford to buy your family and put on your table is fuzzy to you. Or perhaps its when you sit in your living room and watching the big screen tv you can afford that things get fuzzy? Perhaps its the six times a year you go on your vacation that things get fuzzy?

Please tell me my friend where in this process did it get fuzzy for you?

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
Your weekly paycheck is fuzzy to you? The car you can afford to drive is fuzzy to you? the house you can afford to live in is fuzzy to you? Perhaps the clothes you can afford to buy for you and your family are fuzzy to you? No I know the food you can afford to buy your family and put on your table is fuzzy to you. Or perhaps its when you sit in your living room and watching the big screen tv you can afford that things get fuzzy? Perhaps its the six times a year you go on your vacation that things get fuzzy?

Typical suit monkey! He actually believes that the check you cash every week is a gift from him and UPS. That paycheck, car, house, clothes, food, and big screen are all directly attributed to HARD WORK and an agreed upon wage, not UPS's philanthropic largesse!! Here tieguy, let me break it down for you, you seem confused. I give my hard work (and brilliant intellect and effervescent personality) to UPS, and they give me money. I think YOU think they just give me money and get nothing in return. You must have me confused with somebody named tieguy.

txminer

Go Sox
Full Time driver here in Central States you would have to be a fool and vote no. I have 26 yrs,and this gives me an opportunity to get out at 52 instead of 57. Retirement insurance is better and I can work anywhere I want. The money is fair and we got this signed up before Central States went under. Out here in West Texas this passed by 90 percent.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

You have no idea who I am, what I make, what I can afford, or anything else, so you might as well take your self-righteous posteuring to another forum.

tieguy

Banned
You have no idea who I am, what I make, what I can afford, or anything else, so you might as well take your self-righteous posteuring to another forum.

Oh the "I don't know you" line . Pssst I don't care and don't wanna know you. I already know you. Your the guy that spends every day whining and crying about what you don't have. No I know you very well.

1timepu

Wow the national contract was almost 2to 1, it sounds like alot more people voted YES including ME, and the no vote includes people who just vote NO every contract, I just ask them NOT to vote in any political Elections

local804

Wow the national contract was almost 2to 1, it sounds like alot more people voted YES including ME, and the no vote includes people who just vote NO every contract, I just ask them NOT to vote in any political Elections

You would ask a person not to vote in any political election because how they voted on a work ballot? you have got to be kidding me!

Maybe the USA isnt the right country for you sir. I can back my NO vote with many reasons why and after my NO vote, EVERY one of the objections were corrected. Not every local had it as good as the central states in this contract, you just need to open your eyes. Do me a favor, list everything you plan on voting for on this webpage so everyone can vote for exactly what you want to vote for.

brazenbrown

I don't believe that's what he was saying, but in my brief time reading your posts, tieguy, I have come to the conclussion that you have trouble ascertaining the meaning of MOST things that you read. Befuddled, confused and possessing some sort of self sence of superiority, you definitly fit the profile of lower level management that I've encountered at UPS.
Oh, yeah.....your quote at the bottom of all of your posts...."If you need advice or a lesson on how to stand united then ask a management person first! ".........it's hilarious! Surely you are being sarcastic! You all would sale one of your co-managers down the river if you thought there was even the slightest chance of any profesional or personal gain. UPS lower level managers and on car supervisors are backstabbing, unethical, self agrandising, hypocrytes. I've never seen EVEN ONE of you stand up for anything right or just without having some nefarious, selfcentered, untoward motive. But then again I've only been with the company for 20 years.

Wow, and this post doesn't justify some shooting down??:surprised: PLEASE!!

When someone makes such one sided, negative blanket statement I personally begin to question their judgment.

We all know there are good people in management and hourly and to classify all of either one as entirely bad says you have some problems.

If you say it's been that way for 20 years where do the problems really lie??

I think its time for a colonic to remove the toxins...

ihadit, you're just another along for the "I hate management" banwandgon ride...If you've really hadit then you can always make other arrangements.

The negative, vote no, hate management, hate their jobs, low class mudslinging, filled with hate because they think they're owed everything kind of attitudes are just not qualified to be taken seriously...

So, there you go!:happy-very:

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
Wow, and this post doesn't justify some shooting down??:surprised: PLEASE!!

When someone makes such one sided, negative blanket statement I personally begin to question their judgment.

We all know there are good people in management and hourly and to classify all of either one as entirely bad says you have some problems.

If you say it's been that way for 20 years where do the problems really lie??

I think its time for a colonic to remove the toxins...

ihadit, you're just another along for the "I hate management" banwandgon ride...If you've really hadit then you can always make other arrangements.

The negative, vote no, hate management, hate their jobs, low class mudslinging, filled with hate because they think they're owed everything kind of attitudes are just not qualified to be taken seriously...

So, there you go!:happy-very:
No brazenbrown, my post does not deserve to be shot down! It is an honest observation. If I were to say all bears have fur, you can't tell me I'm wrong just because you've seen a couple in your life that don't. Those bears would be the exception to the rule. I stand by my earlier post that you took umbrage to!