804 Reformers did not endorse O'Brien @ TDU Convention

542thruNthru

48 votes

LMAO

20191207161359.jpg

Apparently you don’t have any idea what you are talking about.
Hey Boston25... Trust me when I say this...There are some not so nice facts that have been floating around about Sean Obrian since the Teamster / Top Chef days, that I know Sean and/or other local 25 members wouldn't want the rest of Local 25 members to know about. I'll give you a small taste...... Are you aware that EVERYONE at local 25 is qualified to work the film gigs in MA, RI and SOUTHERN NH.... BUT ARE YOU ALSO aware that if you don't already work those gigs, you will never get those gigs..you understanding what I'm saying... Are you aware that by the time Wednesday comes around on the 5day Hollywood work week, most of the teamsters on Boston film set will have already cleared $5K... and are now in overtime so when they are done on Friday night they would have cleared about $7-$9K for one week of work? AND THEY ONLY WORK FOR ABOUT 4hrs a day.... They literally sit around for about 10hrs doing :censored2: all looking at their watches wondering when they get to go eat the 4star Hollywood lunch they don't have to pay for... and get paid to eat. OH WAIT THERE's MORE... we'll save that for another day..... REMEMBER if you want in on the exclusive EXTREMELY high paying Hollywood gigs in MA, Unless you are already working them, you can't get them... even if you have the seniority.

Brian why do you speak so bad about Local 25? After all how many times have you been terminated yet you continue to bash your Local that has saved your ass time and time again? I would think you would be grateful for all of the times you have been brought back to work. If it was any other place else you wouldn’t be employed. Try coming into work 3 times a year at another job and see if you are still employed there. Ungrateful :censored2:.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Hey Boston25... Trust me when I say this...There are some not so nice facts that have been floating around about Sean Obrian since the Teamster / Top Chef days, that I know Sean and/or other local 25 members wouldn't want the rest of Local 25 members to know about. I'll give you a small taste...... Are you aware that EVERYONE at local 25 is qualified to work the film gigs in MA, RI and SOUTHERN NH.... BUT ARE YOU ALSO aware that if you don't already work those gigs, you will never get those gigs..you understanding what I'm saying... Are you aware that by the time Wednesday comes around on the 5day Hollywood work week, most of the teamsters on Boston film set will have already cleared $5K... and are now in overtime so when they are done on Friday night they would have cleared about $7-$9K for one week of work? AND THEY ONLY WORK FOR ABOUT 4hrs a day.... They literally sit around for about 10hrs doing :censored2: all looking at their watches wondering when they get to go eat the 4star Hollywood lunch they don't have to pay for... and get paid to eat. OH WAIT THERE's MORE... we'll save that for another day..... REMEMBER if you want in on the exclusive EXTREMELY high paying Hollywood gigs in MA, Unless you are already working them, you can't get them... even if you have the seniority.
If guys were allowed to follow dollars in ANY Local, they would jump job to job on a weekly basis. You can't work at UPS one day and then move to movies for a few weeks for the money and then try to go back to UPS when the set moves to another location.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean used to be president of Local 25.
Biden is president of the United States, is he responsible of what people say to others? Was there recourse in the local? Was Sean even running the local at the time? Last I remember, he was out of state while this transpired and a local officer stepped down. Why is the onus on the president instead of the people that were directly involved? People write their own story based upon their own bias.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Biden is president of the United States, is he responsible of what people say to others? Was there recourse in the local? Was Sean even running the local at the time? Last I remember, he was out of state while this transpired and a local officer stepped down. Why is the onus on the president instead of the people that were directly involved? People write their own story based upon their own bias.

I imagine that he (now) has bigger fish to fry.

Expect the 2023 negotiations to start on March 22, 2022...