804 Reformers did not endorse O'Brien @ TDU Convention

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
People died for the right to vote down contracts. YOUR people keep forcing unwanted contracts on the members.
Donating his time to the slow kids does not make Sean a good leader. If anything he does it because he feels guilty for his actions on the job. Sean will not step foot in Philly. We are waiting ! The members will not support him at 623. Does Fred’s breathe still stink?
Bet you a weeks paycheck that Sean can pull more than 48 votes out of 623. Will you take that bet? My $2000 paycheck to your straight time, 4 10’s, zero OT, 22.3 starvation pay.

Boston25

People died for the right to vote down contracts. YOUR people keep forcing unwanted contracts on the members.
Donating his time to the slow kids does not make Sean a good leader. If anything he does it because he feels guilty for his actions on the job. Sean will not step foot in Philly. We are waiting ! The members will not support him at 623. Does Fred’s breathe still stink?
Don’t even entertain him.

Bay View massacre - Wikipedia
Listen, let the knowledgeable people talk. It’s the stupid and ignorant such as yourself who thinks the know all the answers. You said “literally no one died for an 8 hour day”? Now you can go into your explanation about how wrong the Wikipedia article is. Just plain dumb!

No, in fact you can read above where I admitted I was inaccurate and reached a little with that statement. My sentiment, however, was your patronization of people who didn't die specifically for 1.5x after 8, as you said. What they died for was more time for family, more time for recuperation, and more time for any other use of personal time.

You may think I'm stupid or ignorant when looking down from your high tower of entitlement, doesn't mean :censored2: to me. I'm just glad you have a keyboard so you tell someone all of the things you don't have the sack to say to a grown man in person. Glad you feel better.

PHLtroublemaker

Bet you a weeks paycheck that Sean can pull more than 48 votes out of 623. Will you take that bet? My $2000 paycheck to your straight time, 4 10’s, zero OT, 22.3 starvation pay.
Would Winter green mints or Altoids work better for Fred ? Is the stuffing still good or is it stinking up the kitchen ?

wide load

No, in fact you can read above where I admitted I was inaccurate and reached a little with that statement. My sentiment, however, was your patronization of people who didn't die specifically for 1.5x after 8, as you said. What they died for was more time for family, more time for recuperation, and more time for any other use of personal time.

You may think I'm stupid or ignorant when looking down from your high tower of entitlement, doesn't mean :censored2: to me. I'm just glad you have a keyboard so you tell someone all of the things you don't have the sack to say to a grown man in person. Glad you feel better.
Never had an issue telling anyone anything in person. Ever.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

The new slate at 623 is a TDU slate, according to their site, and didn't they just endorse him at their convention? Did you mean to say that there are 48 people at 623 that won't vote for him(the same amount that voted for you)?

PHLtroublemaker

The new slate at 623 is a TDU slate, according to their site, and didn't they just endorse him at their convention? Did you mean to say that there are 48 people at 623 that won't vote for him(the same amount that voted for you)?
As usual , You have no clue what you are speaking of. We will see if he dares to step foot in 623

wide load

As usual , You have no clue what you are speaking of. We will see if he dares to step foot in 623
What’s 623 gonna do? Last election in local 623, 689 voted for Zuck and 156 voted Hoffa. So how will the vote go this time? This is what Dana won’t answer, this is his (yes Dana is a boy allegedly) conundrum.

BrownMonk

I just rechecked the TDU page. 1)www.tdu.org/tdu_endorses_o_brien_zuckerman_teamsters_united

2)www.tdu.org/upsers_elect_vote_no_activists_to_lead_philadelphia_local_623

1+1=2 in every class in school. TDU endorses SB/ FZ and TDU slate(says supported the Teamsters United slate last time) wins 623 overwhelmingly. Pretty easy to make the jump that new group and their supporters will vote for SB/ FZ in the upcoming election. Further, I expect that those guys will come to Local 623 at some point to win the UPS support in the area. I can imagine you with your mini microphone and no other protesters now. I doubt you even get your 48 to support you even if you are still employed at that point. That is even in question. In other words, I don't think they fear you Dana.

PHLtroublemaker

I just rechecked the TDU page. 1)www.tdu.org/tdu_endorses_o_brien_zuckerman_teamsters_united

2)www.tdu.org/upsers_elect_vote_no_activists_to_lead_philadelphia_local_623

1+1=2 in every class in school. TDU endorses SB/ FZ and TDU slate(says supported the Teamsters United slate last time) wins 623 overwhelmingly. Pretty easy to make the jump that new group and their supporters will vote for SB/ FZ in the upcoming election. Further, I expect that those guys will come to Local 623 at some point to win the UPS support in the area. I can imagine you with your mini microphone and no other protesters now. I doubt you even get your 48 to support you even if you are still employed at that point. That is even in question. In other words, I don't think they fear you Dana.
First of all
#623livesmatter is not a tdu slate. if you were here you would know these facts. They simply used tdu to win the election. They won’t even say tdu to anyone.
how do you feel now? the facts hitting hard ?
I guarantee Sean will have a very tough time if he shows up here. 623 is unique. We didn’t fall for his lies before and we won’t again. the Boston bully is a liar and it’s proven

BrownMonk

First of all
#623livesmatter is not a tdu slate. if you were here you would know these facts. They simply used tdu to win the election. They won’t even say tdu to anyone.
how do you feel now? the facts hitting hard ?
I guarantee Sean will have a very tough time if he shows up here. 623 is unique. We didn’t fall for his lies before and we won’t again. the Boston bully is a liar and it’s proven

I feel fine. Your ability to only get 48 votes(did you even vote for yourself) tells me that you don't really know what is going on in your own local. The facts tell me that your local had a very poor turnout in the vote and that your supplement and the national passed even when there was a large campaign for a tanking. I will still have my job at Christmas, will you?