804 Reformers did not endorse O'Brien @ TDU Convention

Hofficer Hater

The Local 804 reform group of about 50 members sat in their seats when the motion was made to endorse Sean "the Boston Bully" O'Brien and Fred Z. The situation appears tense between the 804 guys and the flip-flop delegation in Chicago.

Apparently at the bar of the Marriot Hotel the situation got tenser when the Boston Bully lost his cool and got in the face of 804 VP. If it wasn't for the members standing around the Boston Bully would have been knocjed-out. Not OK for the future GP to be getting in members faces.

Very proud of my 804 brothers who proudly have maintained their status as reformers. As for the rest of the flip-floppers, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I would rather have an update of that rather than this stupid post.
Regardless of the accuracy of the OP's allegation I know many union stewards and some officers that got in faces of spineless members and fellow leaders who slandered or degraded them.
There's a myriad of reasons people get into arguements. Standing up for yourself or principles often gets you blow back no matter what the issue may be.

Boston25

Regardless of the accuracy of the OP's allegation I know many union stewards and some officers that got in faces of spineless members and fellow leaders who slandered or degraded them.
There's a myriad of reasons people get into arguements. Standing up for yourself or principles often gets you blow back no matter what the issue may be.
True as a steward I have done it to managers, supervisors even members. It happens.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The Local 804 reform group of about 50 members sat in their seats when the motion was made to endorse Sean "the Boston Bully" O'Brien and Fred Z. The situation appears tense between the 804 guys and the flip-flop delegation in Chicago.

Apparently at the bar of the Marriot Hotel the situation got tenser when the Boston Bully lost his cool and got in the face of 804 VP. If it wasn't for the members standing around the Boston Bully would have been knocjed-out. Not OK for the future GP to be getting in members faces.

Very proud of my 804 brothers who proudly have maintained their status as reformers. As for the rest of the flip-floppers, they should be ashamed of themselves.
I assure you this is a fabrication. 804 VP might not stand with OB but their principal officer does.

wide load

Apparently at the bar of the Marriot Hotel the situation got tenser when the Boston Bully lost his cool and got in the face of 804 VP. If it wasn't for the members standing around the Boston Bully would have been knocjed-out.
You really confident that would have happened? You don’t know much about OB do you? Just a short guy from Boston with zero outside hobbies huh?

PHLtroublemaker

You really confident that would have happened? You don’t know much about OB do you? Just a short guy from Boston with zero outside hobbies huh?
Just a short guy from Boston with crime family ties. He’s still a bully and allows contract language that most locals fight.
Part time feeder drivers in local 25? Yes he allows PART TIME FEEDER DRIVERS

Boston25

Just a short guy from Boston with crime family ties. He’s still a bully and allows contract language that most locals fight.
Part time feeder drivers in local 25? Yes he allows PART TIME FEEDER DRIVERS
Its the same thing as TCD in package. So they aren’t actually working part time hours.

wide load

Brothers? You actually have to be a teamster to call them brothers.