9/11

wkmac

Hey Rumy did once back in the mid 70's so if it worked once..............

And how this crap got started.....

These bastards are doing nothing but rebooting the Cold War just in a different version.

ibslick50

For conversations sake. Show us where Al Qaeda made a statement claiming responsiblilty and also a statement from USAMA BIN LADEN where he takes responsiblility?

In the meantime, Ill leave YOU with this video.
BUSTED Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden in February 2001 BUSH REJECTED OFFER - YouTube

Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden if shown 9/11 evidence - YouTube

This video contains a GREAT DANA PERINO FAIL!
Bush Was Offered Osama Bin Laden On A Silver Platter - 2/27/01 - YouTube

Why if the taliban was willing to surrender USAMA BIN LADEN to the Coalition if the USA showed proof that USAMA had anything to do with 9/11 wouldnt bush make the deal??

In the meantime, ill wait for your postings showing both entities taking full reponsibility for the attacks.

Peace

TOS

TOS, Im still hearing cricketts in the room waiting for the taliban and osama bin ladens video taking responsibility.

wkmac

I'm gonna defend and compliment Rumsfeld on this one because I flat admired him for stopping security who who pushing Ray out and he stopped them and continued the conversation. After watching Rumsfeld, watch what happened when Ray McGovern, a retired CIA officer and cold warrior himself went to a Hillary Clinton speech.

Say what we will about Rumsfeld but he did allow Ray his right to speak and Hillary's goons denied Ray his right to stand and turn his back.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The american public isnt ready for the truth about 9/11. The story was so well designed, its almost unpatriotic to question the facts even though science disproves the story. Someday, people will take the time to listen, watch and give some thought about september 11th 2001 and asked themselves if they gave enough thought to it.

We may not like the answer, but its out there. The real american thing to is to question authority and examine the evidence.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The American public isn't ready for the truth about Obama birth certificate.. The story was so well designed, its almost unpatriotic to question the facts even though research & investigation disproves the story. Someday, people will take the time to listen, watch and give some thought about August 4, 1961 and ask themselves if they gave enough thought to it. Barack Hussein Obama II ([SUP]i[/SUP]/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə

We may not like the answer, but its out there. The real american thing to is to question authority and examine the evidence.

Fixed it for ya!!

Peace

TOS

Fixed it for ya!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Fixed it for ya!!

IS that the best you can do? With 9/11, nobody is asking anyone to believe anything. The only request is that people take the time to review what science is out there and look at the explanations. Then see if it makes you ask questions.

If it does, then you are doing your job as an american.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
IS that the best you can do? With 9/11, nobody is asking anyone to believe anything. The only request is that people take the time to review what science is out there and look at the explanations. Then see if it makes you ask questions.

If it does, then you are doing your job as an american.

Peace

TOS
If you were truly reviewing everything.....you would be in your 11th yr. of study and you wouldn't have the time to work at ups or any other job and certainly no time to post anywhere. Just reading a couple of whackos, does not make you an expert. Actually, it puts you on the same level as 2 Rosies!! Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you were truly reviewing everything.....you would be in your 11th yr. of study and you wouldn't have the time to work at ups or any other job and certainly no time to post anywhere. Just reading a couple of whackos, does not make you an expert. Actually, it puts you on the same level as 2 Rosies!! Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne Barr.

Again with the same talking points using rosie odonnell and rosanee barr as if "THEY" are doing the investigating. Whackos is the best defense the right wing has distract americans from listening.

Why dont you name a whacko involved in the scientic study of 9/11.

Ill hold my breath.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again with the same talking points using rosie odonnell and rosanee barr as if "THEY" are doing the investigating. Whackos is the best defense the right wing has distract americans from listening.

Why dont you name a whacko involved in the scientic study of 9/11.

Ill hold my breath.

Peace

TOS
RON PAUL !

* Paranoid Personality Disorder is a disorder in which 9/11 Truthers suffer from

A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh .

Professor of History and International Relations, University of Maryland. Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency, former military attaché in China, with a 21-year career in U.S. Army Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army)

Current Democratic Congressman Dennis Kucinich

Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
RON PAUL !

* Paranoid Personality Disorder is a disorder in which 9/11 Truthers suffer from

A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh .

Professor of History and International Relations, University of Maryland. Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National Security Agency, former military attaché in China, with a 21-year career in U.S. Army Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army)

Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon

LOL. Use a mulligan.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Wkmac and Pickup can you tell more in depth your own opinion on the subject? You guys have more knowledge on this issue and I really like your point of view...

Just, I realize many people have spent time and resources looking into the actual events of that tragic day and I have no problem with that but for me I question why the narrative changes, often by the mouths of the very people who first establish the narrative to begin with. For me, how the event is used for the purpose of political outcomes seems the better use of time but whatever works for ya.

RON PAUL !

Now that's a rather short list and poor Ron Paul, the partiarches like yourself call him a 911 truther and the 911 Truth folks complain all the time because he's not one of them. Seems someone has their wires crossed.

But I do want to help you with your list so we can more fully identify these lunatics who believe in this nonsense to question the offical narrative.

220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement who question 911

1500+ Engineers and Architects who question 911

250+ Pilots and Aviation Experts who question 911

400+ Professors who question 911

300+ Survivors and Family members who question 911

400+ Medical Professionals who question 911

How can there be an explosion before the plane hit the building and yet this firsthand survivor of WTC sez that is what happened?

How did a plane striking the building 90 floors above cause an explosion in the basement even before the plane hit or even after for that matter? Yeah, I can't answer that question either so there you go!

wkmac

And one other point that should be considered. If you think it impossible that an American political leader or a group of American political actors in the name of power and self serving interests would never harm 3k souls, then you might want to just for starters ponder the idea of past practice in unethical human experimentation nor should you consider the many false flag events either.

And that's just for starters!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wish we could all sit and watch that has been presented by the many experts and have a clean honest discussion about 9/11 without the hysteria and talking points. We could watch the films frame by frame, listen to the audio of all the fireman on the stairwells listening to bombs going off, listen to all the fireman who were in the basement as it blew up around them without any fuel from the plane being there.

Then I think we could have an understanding that more questions need to be asked.

Being afraid to find out that our goverment at the time (BUSH) was a corrupt bunch of henchmen looking to start wars in the middle east and willing to sacrifice thousands of americans lives in order to do so, shouldnt stop us from getting to the truth.

peace

TOS

wkmac

I wish we could all sit and watch that has been presented by the many experts and have a clean honest discussion about 9/11 without the hysteria and talking points. We could watch the films frame by frame, listen to the audio of all the fireman on the stairwells listening to bombs going off, listen to all the fireman who were in the basement as it blew up around them without any fuel from the plane being there.

Then I think we could have an understanding that more questions need to be asked.

Being afraid to find out that our goverment at the time (BUSH) was a corrupt bunch of henchmen looking to start wars in the middle east and willing to sacrifice thousands of americans lives in order to do so, shouldnt stop us from getting to the truth.

peace

TOS

I don't need 911 to think that because I already do but then I think the same thing of Obama and here's just one more reason why that I think that way of him as well.

To your former point about looking at the facts and having an open, honest discussion, I agree. But sadly the power of the state forbids such things as it threatens the State's very existence if it allowed this to happen. Even transparency itself would completely undermine it's illusion of being a benefit and necessary to good quality of life. Such conversations could lead to people working together so solve problems on the local level and create (recreate) the idea of community and small scale which ironically is the bedrock of what was Jeffersonian democracy. In such society, topdown dominance becomes problematic if not impossible and the use of fear tactics are almost impossible because the means of life and it's quality become localized and in control of the local population and therefore threats have to be very real ie fact based and transparent instead of abstract ie theoretical and shadowy to get people to react. Otherwise they laugh and continue onward in their daily lives.

But also let's pose this question since 911 moved our nation onto a warfare footing. Ponder what is said at this link but then consider this. This $411 billion annual amount comes directly from tax dollars extracted from the economy or is compounded with more debt forcing larger future tax extractions from the private economy. Now what if on an annual basis you left just half of that $411 billion amount in the private economy to circulate and re-circulate throughout? What might the impact be across the broader economy to the many ills that plague us today? No doubt, these 10 companies listed would be negatively effected but as these market forces are decentralized and spread back out, would market actions be far greater to the positive and the benefits spread far and wide in local markets rather than in the present form being consolidated? Think Wall Street the loser and Main Street the winner. But then this raises another question, the one we don't want to face, and that is without 911, would those profits ever have taken place at all? Thus if 911 was an economic boom..................

:dontgosmiley: THERE! It's not allowed.

Just_another_day_at_work

Thanks Wkmac for your insight. It's hard to find any positive material online on the 911 event and the present developing ones(wars) expect from the religious side. And I do know it's bad and for the future doesn't look good, but I really try not to think that we might be the country that Hitler would have dreamed of...
One of my "enlightened" friend sees Barry Soetoro as the savior(finishing the plan) or some-kind of messiah because he IS for the NWO and says I wouldn't understand why 911 was an inside job, and everything is going to be OK. I am sure you did more research and reading on this than most of us.
Can you share anything positive about the events?