95 violation

Back first

I have been on the 95 list for a month now. Last week I went over 10 once and 2 other times I wAs sent help to keep it under 95. Friday they hammered me with 10 1/2 hr of work knowing I could not file a grievance. From what I understand in contract ups is not suppose to give excessive ot on remaining 2 days. Is this worth filing a grievance for?

I have been on the 95 list for a month now. Last week I went over 10 once and 2 other times I wAs sent help to keep it under 95. Friday they hammered me with 10 1/2 hr of work knowing I could not file a grievance. From what I understand in contract ups is not suppose to give excessive ot on remaining 2 days. Is this worth filing a grievance for?
File! Get them to back off, atleast for a little while!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep file. This is why I just prefer to go over Monday Tuesday and then it's a pretty decent end to the week. It's my experience that they like to only put you over 1 day Monday thru Thursday then hammer you on Friday.

That's what the language in the contract is there for. I'll keep filing my grievances but I seriously doubt it will help. The union will say bad don't do that again. Then the company with it puppy dog eyes will say I'm sorry.

20140615_113752.jpg
20140615_113752.jpg
20140615_113829.jpg

Sure test out the new language. That's aha it's here for. Let us know what happens. If you feel funny about it tell them you are filing for interpretation.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wonder if management team has a list with days to load heavy and lighter?
Yup...they're called tuesdays and thursdays! lol Mondays they'll always cut routes but we'll play build a route at the end of the sort and take work off the 95 guys. Same with fridays...management is nothing if not predictable. I can tell which dispatch plan they're running on a particular day based on where my mall stops are PAL'd. I've been in preload too long....lol

Skinnman

What is the article in the new contract that talks about piling on work at the end of the week? I am having the same issues but I don't know how to file on it.

Sent using BrownCafe App Skinnman

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What is the article in the new contract that talks about piling on work at the end of the week? I am having the same issues but I don't know how to file on it.

Sent using BrownCafe App Skinnman
You can file. I encourage you to file but its worthless language