98% GPS Compliance....or ELSE

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Analbumcover, May 13, 2019 at 5:47 PM.

1. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

So you're saying that you made it official that we can have in cab distractions now.

Sweet!

2. Analbumcover

Analbumcover ControlPkgs

Hey if that's the case I'm gonna stream hentai as I drive. I mean those nifty cradles have USB ports in them and I'm sure our customers won't mind the moaning.

3. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

They don't mean in Hentai. They yelp and scream. Those tentacles are big...

At least that's what I've been told.

4. What center is this?

5. Analbumcover

Analbumcover ControlPkgs

What you've been "told" (from personal experience) :laugh:

6. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

FYI, you only have to dock it if it's over 1/10th of a mile. So stops close together don't need cradling to meet compliance.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Two Tokes

Two Tokes Give it to me Baby

What happened to just delivering stuff

8. Ghost in the Darkness

Ghost in the Darkness Well-Known Member

Management trying to justify their jobs with their nonsense. Packages still get delivered the same way they always have. If you aren't part of that solution you are part of the problem.

9. iowa boy

iowa boy Well-Known Member

That's too easy.

10. PASinterference

PASinterference Yes, I know I'm working late.

So cute that he still hangs on to the "we" phrase. Like he's still a "partner". Lol

11. Netsua 3:16

Netsua 3:16 Active Member

This company is bizarre, everywhere is different. The new cradles keep popping up in every truck yet they have not even acknowledged them to us in pcm. Just another useless tool to ignore, will be nice to not ever have to worry about the diad dying during peak tho