A days work

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
10:30,12:00,12:30,13:00,15:00 and 16:00

It's definitely a mall route.
1030, NDA's. 12:00, Gamestop, Champs, footlocker and ladyfootlocker (or are those 1230)

I forget the other ones, but I've been out of delivery for almost a year already.

The address isn't 8200 ..... .... Blvd by chance, is it?

Mr.Golden

It's definitely a mall route.
1030, NDA's. 12:00, Gamestop, Champs, footlocker and ladyfootlocker (or are those 1230)

I forget the other ones, but I've been out of delivery for almost a year already.

The address isn't 8200 ..... .... Blvd by chance, is it?

Eb games, limited too, children place, Charlotte Russe, forever 21, foot action and things remembered. Nope it's on a st and I don't have worry about trace either lol

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Eb games, limited too, children place, Charlotte Russe, forever 21, foot action and things remembered. Nope it's on a st and I don't have worry about trace either lol

Eb games = gamestop. Forever 21 is back with us? That sucks. Those overloaded boxes with not nearly enough tape lol

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They been with us since the last 3 yrs from what I noticed. Not sure if they switch it up from area to area.

Sucks for you guys :p lol.

We used to hit them with anywhere from 60 to 100 boxes every few days. In our area they went private freight years ago...maybe 4 years