A Different Voice On The Democrat Side

wkmac

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/gravel1.html

Mike has an interesting idea no doubt. My concern is it smacks a bit of pure democracy put I love the fact that he's thinking and putting ideas out there to consider and think about. He also realizes that things are broken and that the status quo is not the answer. Good for him and we need more like that.

You Go Mike!
:peaceful:

diesel96

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/gravel1.html

Mike has an interesting idea no doubt. My concern is it smacks a bit of pure democracy put I love the fact that he's thinking and putting ideas out there to consider and think about. He also realizes that things are broken and that the status quo is not the answer. Good for him and we need more like that.

You Go Mike!
:peaceful:

Not per say his views on the issue's but Gravel kind of reminds me of the Democrat "version" of a Ron Paul......Like an outcast or an ugly step-sister standing alone picking dandylions in left field while his counterparts don't dare step over the chalk line of percieved normality. Imagine that, reinstateing the people as the big kahuna like our fore-fathers intended this country to evolve to. Not the special interest and their lobbist, not big business, and certainly not the executive branch of Mr GW and Mr Chaney acting as the sovereign entity "of the people" ,"for the people of this free nation"(That goes for any political party in charge). Gravel's ideal's are so simplistic that only if he can traverse his message such as "The Great Communicater"(LOL) Ronald Reagon or Bill Clinton and look like a young Kennedy he could wake up a sleeping giant majority in tomorrow's political evolution. On stage and in the political arena he IMO he seems way to uptight, like a fustrated, stress out guy with viens popping out of his temples who sticks his head out the window and screams "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!". On the other hand he was on Bill Moher's HBO show and calmly made some very strong points and was very layed back and relaxed, like a cool grandpa you'd like to have a beer with and shoot a game of pool. My issue with him is ,Which guy are you going to get?