Wanna see an email that nearly every manager at UPS got?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I showed how UPS trains people to falsify reporting documents, gave explanations for my claims against yours, pointed out the horrific consequences of what happens when :censored2:s run things, and pointed out your sole and only objective here. All substance
If you think that is substance it's no wonder you're gone. You're not very bright.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I showed how UPS trains people to falsify reporting documents, gave explanations for my claims against yours, pointed out the horrific consequences of what happens when :censored2:s run things, and pointed out your sole and only objective here. All substance
You showed how weak minded people fail at life.

Not exactly bring the house down news.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ok that's way too man funnies and winners from a management employee for one night.

Excuse me while I go wash the filth off of me.
899B8FEB-ABA8-4A21-9C43-1C5CAA476018.gif

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Why tf would you open that can anyway?
Goto work put in your 6 hours go home and separate the two. Im on brown cafe to learn because I :censored2:ing love the money and the overtime over 8.
I think lots of 5+ year Upsers should be forced to reenter the work force and struggle like the other 90% of high school graduates for 30 days. I bet they would come back to work with a new appreciation for big brown and the high pay and benefits.
You are only crazy because your mental midget mind couldn't process the simple task of doing your job in the impersonal way management requires.

Box Ox

We all already know about all of that.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Gary you can call me fake or whatever name you want and it won't change the fact your losing your mind over weak ass stuff that I would never pay a second thought to. What's so hard about doing your job you lazy :censored2:?

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
Gary you can call me fake or whatever name you want and it won't change the fact your losing your mind over weak ass stuff that I would never pay a second thought to. What's so hard about doing your job you lazy :censored2:?
You're acting like this is about me, silly goose.