A little help??

iwrk4ups

Hello, I work part time, but most times they call me to go in early ocassionally at a place called home depot. But any ways, their is a local sort job opening, and also their is a full time going to home depot around 1:00-5:00p.m and take a hour lunch, and then at 6:00 head back to the UPS building to do whatever probabably help load or so. Any suggestions?

disneyworld

iwrk4ups said:
Hello, I work part time, but most times they call me to go in early ocassionally at a place called home depot. But any ways, their is a local sort job opening, and also their is a full time going to home depot around 1:00-5:00p.m and take a hour lunch, and then at 6:00 head back to the UPS building to do whatever probabably help load or so. Any suggestions?
I'M SO CONFUSED

trickpony1

I read the post four times and don't understand it either. The thought process seemed a little disjointed.

A person may want to learn the difference between "there" and "their".

A

Anonymous 1

I am tring to reply but it tells me my user account may not have sufficient priviledges to access this page. It will let me post anonymous but not under my user name. Is there somewhere else I need to log on or someone who can help me. Thank you.

iwrk4ups

ok. I'll try to break it down. Full time vs. part time stay

1. I work part time as a loader/ packager at (Yow)home depot.
2. Their is a part time at (Yow) 1:00-5:00 and then I will have to go back to the building to help load or wash the trucks, to become full time. Should I stay part time or go to full time?

I know this is a confusing question..

aspenleaf

diadlover said:
You are retarded. Even your explanation makes no sense. What the hell is "(Yow)"?

yow

Pronunciation: (you), [key]
interj., n.
(an exclamation or shout of pain, dismay, etc.)
http://www.infoplease.com/dictionary/yow

I think most of us do this after reading this post! Yow, what was the question?

iwrk4ups ~ really this is up to you. Do you like what you do? Do you like the hours and would you always be spliting your full time shift? I am only part-time so I hope some full timers can help you out!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Will the world quit spinning? Lover and I totally agree on this one.

Yow mamma dropped you on your head when you were younger?

d

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
Anonymous 1 said:
I am tring to reply but it tells me my user account may not have sufficient priviledges to access this page. It will let me post anonymous but not under my user name. Is there somewhere else I need to log on or someone who can help me. Thank you.
I looked up the ip that posted this anonymous message and there was an account that was registered to that ip a couple of weeks ago, but the account was never activated. At the time of registration an email containing directions to activate the account was sent to the email address that was listed on the registration. A copy of the activation instructions was sent this morning and another copy was sent a few minutes ago.

If for some reason you have not received any of these emails and you would like me to activate the account for you please send me an email from the email address that you listed on the account registration. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Cheryl

iwrk4ups

Never mind, the ? was should I stay part time or go ahead and do full time? Just to make it a little bit easier. Yow is what we say as home depot. It is a warehouse, that I go to. I think they pay like 17 million for ups to deliver their boxes, whatsoever.

over9five

Staff member
"Will the world quit spinning? Lover and I totally agree on this one."

Literally LOL!!! Wife asking whats so funny!

iwrk4ups

over9five said:
iwrk4ups, When you go to Home Depot, are you there as a UPS employee?

Yes, I am a UPS employee. Dang I didnt know where this was going to take me being so confusing.. LOL

It's just like at the building where you have

New stanton, Lawnside, Baltimore, don't know If yall use the same sort chart we do. But we just work at home depot but still a ups employee.

ragu

Do you use words alot? Just write the words the best way you think people will understand them, the way they would come out of your mouth when your talking to another person.

disneyworld

iwrk4ups said:
Yes, I am a UPS employee. Dang I didnt know where this was going to take me being so confusing.. LOL

It's just like at the building where you have

New stanton, Lawnside, Baltimore, don't know If yall use the same sort chart we do. But we just work at home depot but still a ups employee.
MAKE IT STOP,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is more painful than actually working at UPS. You're sapping my strength son.

DS

Fenderbender
confusing, yes....if you work at the home depot till 5pm and go directly to ups there will be trucks to wash ,but the loading cant start till all the trucks are empty.