a million dead americans less important than stock market

M

MenInBrown

ET1FmRRWkAI4QKw

wuhan had a 2 month lockdown to achieve this

History of pandemics show they last on average of 3 months. hoax 2020

M

MenInBrown

15 to 20% hospitalization rate for ppl in their 20s. the hospitals will over flow regardless but if the govt sends people back to work then millions will die:

View attachment 288021
By this chart age 20-44 will have mortality rate lower than regular flu. No deaths below 20. Get back to work people. HOaX 2020. Even got people posting charts that go against what their saying.

M

MenInBrown

Interesting that Dr. Fauci has been MIA for the last 2 days, probably banished because he won't go along with the Trump narrative. Sure, bring everyone back to work so thousands upon thousands more can get infected and spread death. All to make Trump look better by theoretically saving the stock market.

This is precisely why he shouldn't be president. He is a sociopath.

So if we destroy our economy how many will die? This is precisely why you aren’t president.

FreedomOne

I'd rather take my chances with the virus than get :censored2:ed all over again. Finally found a worthwhile way to get back on my feet after the last face-:censored2:ing eleven years ago and now this? Probably safe to say I'm never retiring and gonna wind up working starter jobs well into my 40's but at least we saved some old :censored2:s who had less than ten years left anyway.

A 33 yr old rn nurse died from it in Georgia yesterday. The age of serious complications from the infection is dropping. 60% hospitalized are 18 - 59.

bacha29

A 33 yr old rn nurse died from it in Georgia yesterday. The age of serious complications from the infection is dropping. 60% hospitalized are 18 - 59.
There's a 12 year old girl in Georgia with COVID 19 fighting for her life. The claim that only old people are at risk of dying from it is yesterday's news.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
There's a 12 year old girl in Georgia with COVID 19 fighting for her life. The claim that only old people are at risk of dying from it is yesterday's news.
Should we bring out the little violins?

People dying is natural. It's sad. I hope she survives, and makes a full recovery.
Anecdotal evidence is nothing, though. Fatalities among young people are still very very rare.

Y'all want to wrap everyone in bubble wrap, and shut the entire world down.
That will end far worse than this.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Should we bring out the little violins?

People dying is natural. It's sad. I hope she survives, and makes a full recovery.
Anecdotal evidence is nothing, though. Fatalities among young people are still very very rare.

Y'all want to wrap everyone in bubble wrap, and shut the entire world down.
That will end far worse than this.
Without a vaccine and herd immunity, running business as usual is actually worse for the majority going forward than a complete lockdown. I think between business as usual, and a lockdown like China is probably the best course and that is basically what is happening.

bacha29

OMG the sky is falling!
It's just like polio!
The end is near!
The trouble with you UPS cluckers is that you have yourselves believing that just because you are snuggly and warm in Mother UPS security blanket that you'll be protected from the trails tribulations and dangers life offers. Bad things will only happen to other people because you work for UPS and your UPS employment and retirement security will always be there to protect you........LMAO at people like you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The trouble with you UPS cluckers is that you have yourselves believing that just because you are snuggly and warm in Mother UPS security blanket that you'll be protected from the trails tribulations and dangers life offers. Bad things will only happen to other people because you work for UPS and your UPS employment and retirement security will always be there to protect you........LMAO at people like you.
You ignorant liberals think you can throw other people's money at anything and it will solve all your problems.

You can't stop this virus. No one can. You can however, stop being such a P*.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"It's the economy stupid"

Your really think the country cares about it's citizens?" That is just about as laughable as UPS caring about their employees.

All the rich cats and military ( which really run things ) want is their worker bees working and paying taxes to keep their pockets full.

We are just peons . Throughout our history , anytime "they" want people to work they call something a "war" knowing full well that people's patriotism will have them rise up and support the cause. We have started so many wars.

You should read the book "War is a Racket " Follow the money. ALWAYS follow the GD money.

It's as simple as that.

rickyb

So if we destroy our economy how many will die? This is precisely why you aren’t president.
the economy was already very weak and largely destroyed before coronavirus.

you had record govt debt, corporate debt, and personal debt.

lots of inflation.

an economy which is unsustainable.

and a tyrannical economy which serves a small minority.

rickyb

History of pandemics show they last on average of 3 months. hoax 2020
if thats true thats plenty of time to overwhelm your hospital system. look at how many people are dying in NY every day, then multiply that by 3 months.

we are so concerned about the security of americans when its 9/11 terrorists, why not be concerned when its a virus?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Still sounds like better odds than hustling minimum wage bull:censored2: till I drop dead at 70.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
if thats true thats plenty of time to overwhelm your hospital system. look at how many people are dying in NY every day, then multiply that by 3 months.

we are so concerned about the security of americans when its 9/11 terrorists, why not be concerned when its a virus?
Well. New York has 188 fatalities total as of now.
Let's just pretend that's their 1 day total.

So X 3 Months ~~ X 90 days = 90 * 188 = 16,920 deaths.

Out of a population of 8.6 million.

That's less than 0.2%.
I'm not scared.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

That's less than 0.2%.
I'm not scared.
interestin to know number of dead in same time period from flu in NYC.

rickyb

That's less than 0.2%.
I'm not scared.
no your math is wrong.

look at the chart above. NY's deaths are doubling every day.

political figure from texas says the old should sacrifice their lives for the economy. maybe trump should be the first one to be sacrificed!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

My dog would make a better president than Trump. Your charts fail to reflect the FACT that Covid-19 is an UNKNOWN. No treatment, no vaccine, and no indication it will conform to past outbreaks.

What evil science says is that the cases flatten out the curve while asymptomatic individuals (aka idiot Rand Paul) unknowingly spread the contagion. In a few weeks, people start getting sick in large numbers, creating an exponential growth of cases and deaths. We do know this from China and Italy. We also know that quick and appropriate responses (and TESTING) lower death rates significantly. This would be South Korea.

But these are FACTS, and you aren't interested. You just want to make money and let Trump have his way and be the savior of the economy.

By staying home and social distancing, you have a chance to keep the spread down. Idiot Trump, who ignores science and facts, wants you to believe that going to work is the answer, so you can save his precious economy.

So, what if everyone goes back to work and makes the spread way worse, to the point where fools like you finally realize this isn't a game. Maybe after it kills your parents, grandparents, or puts you or your friends in the hospital for 3 weeks you'll take it seriously. Oh, yeah. If Covid-19 goes too far, there won't be any hospital beds or equipment that could save your life anyway. This scenario would tank the economy further because nobody with a brain would even come to work.

Keep being an idiot for Dear Orange Leader.