A Special Day

susiedriver

moreluck said:
Can't expect anything but disrespect from you when it comes to George Bush.

Happy Birthday, Mr. President !! :happybday

What amount of respect does he deserve? I respect the office, but he has exceeded its bounds.

The link I provided was not my opinion, but pretty representative of public opinion.

over9five

Staff member
"...but pretty representative of public opinion."

Pretty representative of the vocal minority, I think. Most people I speak to support the President. Who do they call when polling? No one I know has ever been called for a "nationwide" poll.

wkmac

OMG danny, you are upset that I outed a person who threatened my life and wanted to bring weapons onto UPS property? Never mind that he spouted neo-Nazi propaganda. All I did is do a Google for rodog+UPS+guns and looked at the first couple links.

I never heard an 'I'm sorry for all the crap I said about you' from you. Get over it, baby. I wasted a lot of precious time trying to link to articles that might educate you. So stay ignorant (look up the word, I think you need to)

I'm out of here, again....unless you start spouting parochialisms as if they are universal truths.

Adios,

Susie ExDriver

OK, who's the schitthead who spouted the parochialisms as if they were universal truths?
:tongue_sm

Hey Wiley, Speed it up dude!
:lol:

Personally I didn't vote for Bush nor would I but still I wish him a very happy birthday.

tieguy

Banned
This is great Susie starting a happy birthday thread for GW. Thanks Susie.

Happy Birthday GW. Thanks for being willing to take on the challenges of such a tough job!!!