About the cameras in OK and TX...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
strong locals are down to the membership, our local leaders suck but it's great knowing everybody has grievance forms stuffed in their pockets.

WTFm8

There is no And. If you don't know what cameras and microphones are used for, then you're the perfect subject. :) :)

Get one of these and put up near monitor, play some Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.

Attachments

• 6B01C575-1891-4188-8DE1-655FE44EB1C7.jpeg
    6B01C575-1891-4188-8DE1-655FE44EB1C7.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 145

Over70irregs

Maybe their camera can show us leaving later snd later and all the packages left in building. Better yet let it show you delivering your nda late everyday and still charging for a service not rendered. I could go on.......

rod

Retired 22 years
A loss is a loss.
They lose millions every day in in packages that are claimed to weigh a couple of pounds but actually weigh much more and in operating systems that have drivers running all over the place but it don't seem to bother them. :-)

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They lose millions every day in in packages that are claimed to weigh a couple of pounds but actually weigh much more and in operating systems that have drivers running all over the place but it don't seem to bother them. :-)
Ignorance is bliss.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I drove 15 miles out of my way to deliver a single package on Friday. A neighboring route 100% drove right by it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I drove 15 miles out of my way to deliver a single package on Friday. A neighboring route 100% drove right by it.
Back in the "old days" we would just mark "Off Area" on those and bring them back ---unless you were looking for more work. I even marked many of them WL (won't locate--I made that up) and nothing was ever said. Bring them back and throw them in the send again pile was the name of the game.. It was a different story if you failed to deliver something on your own route though.

Fenris

I wont comment on the Orion portion, but there are actually scales in all of the new automated buildings that automatically weigh every package while the cameras read the labels and those that didn't have the correct weight are billed for the actual.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I once got on an elevator, and there was a guy from two loops away. No joke.

We've had 3 different drivers deliver the same house on the same day. I had a package for the house. When I got there, there were already 2 packages on the porch. The next day, I talked to the drivers next to me. They had pulled a split from me, but just grabbed 10 random boxes.

I had 1 left on my truck that I delivered, Bob had 1 box from the split that he delivered and Jim had 1 box that was misloaded on him that he delivered. It would have been funny if we all got there at the same time.....wait for it.....

It did happen once that there were two of us that got to a house at exactly the same time with a package. And you guessed it, we both walked up to the front door at the same time each with a package. I wasn't about to give John my package and let him take them both up to the porch.