Cameras

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lol do you know what punctuation is? If someone has a legal right…. for example, an public easement or sidewalk or a street and take a picture in your house that can be seen from there it’s legal, if someone has a warrant to be “in” your house they can take a picture, good God man.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
With a warrant you can go in and photograph. Reading isn’t one of your strong points I guess. You don’t need a warrant to film from public property. You’re dense. I’m done
You can't get a warrant.

Thebrownblob

Lol quora for your answers OK great and all that says it’s creepy and I don’t disagree but creepy and illegal or not the same thing. Neither is rude and illegal. Feeling uncomfortable is not illegal either.

Nah
Everytime you step on a person's property you are trespassing. You were taught this in driver training a long time ago.
No, that's the opposite of what I was taught. I was taught exactly what I said. Having a package for that address is an invitation to be there, but remain respectful at all times.

Think about it logically... If you were trespassing, you'd be committing a crime. UPS can't punish you for refusing to do anything illegal or unethical. What if every driver said, "I'd be committing the crime of trespassing if I went any further, so I'll leave the package here on the sidewalk."?

Thebrownblob

No, that's the opposite of what I was taught. I was taught exactly what I said. Having a package for that address is an invitation to be there, but remain respectful at all times.

Think about it logically... If you were trespassing, you'd be committing a crime. UPS can't punish you for refusing to do anything illegal or unethical. What if every driver said, "I'd be committing the crime of trespassing if I went any further, so I'll leave the package here on the sidewalk."?
But he’s not thinking logically at this point.

You are trespassing. That person does not tell the company which company to use. The company tells what company to deliver it. There is no agreement for the individual to release the authority to take pictures. They are under the understanding that the package will be left on the porch or need a signature if needed.
The Argentinean tree squirrel, relative to size, is actually the fastest land animal on earth, even after eating 1/3 it's weight each morning. It can outrun a cheetah 0-40!!!

I can make :censored2: up too.