Access to seniority list, and bid sheet problems.

Phughes2

He probably doesn't even realize it if the supervisors respect them even less than we do.

Oh I wonder what happened to that bid???
LMAO
I already know what it happening I’m just asking what’s the best way to go about and I get insulted instead of helped. I’ll send y’all each 5 bucks to help me does that make you feel better?

542thruNthru

Lol welp I see how this site is gonna be. Just as bad as UPS
Sorry that every job I’ve ever had exhibited integrity and I didn’t need to pay my hard earned money to be treated fairly until I worked at UPS

You want the rights and benefits that the union provides you but don't want to contribute.

Go die in a alley scab.
images.png

542thruNthru

I’m asking do I need to join the union to file a grievance that’s all I’m asking. If I can do it myself then I will. That’s all I’m asking
You still refused to answer my questions, instead you have don’t nothing but insult me.

Do you pay for a gym membership if you don’t use it? If the gym offers it for free why pay? The logic is baffling

I'll answer your question scab.

Yes you do have to join the union and pay all back dues owed plus initiation fee. Sounds like UPS screwed you. Hmmm... Maybe that's why we have a union.

Dirty scab

upschuck

I’m asking do I need to join the union to file a grievance that’s all I’m asking. If I can do it myself then I will. That’s all I’m asking
A grievance on what? You mean the contract the union got you.

Along with the healthcare you pay nothing for? And the pension?

Smh. You did it all yourself.