Access to seniority list, and bid sheet problems.

about ups

Let's see how that works out for you.

Love you like having a public defender instead of a private attorney
I’ve paid union dues for over 18 years and I’m positive my local worked harder on covering up for UPS and their unfair, unethical labor practices instead of working to protect my rights or hold them to our collective bargaining agreement.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I gotta agree to the sentiment that you sir are a filthy scab. A drain on those of us who are hard working members paying our dues. You don't like the union? Cool don't ask us for help. For that five bucks you promised everyone ill give you a hint as to what you should have been doing this whole time but ohhhh damn I forgot....im just a stupid dues paying member. I'll keep it to myself.

I gotta agree to the sentiment that you sir are a filthy scab. A drain on those of us who are hard working members paying our dues. You don't like the union? Cool don't ask us for help. For that five bucks you promised everyone ill give you a hint as to what you should have been doing this whole time but ohhhh damn I forgot....im just a stupid dues paying member. I'll keep it to myself.
Just do the same thing as you do was it work, put the scab on ignore

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
The other thing this guy is missing is, who does he think came up with the idea of promoting people strictly based on seniority in the first place? At any non-union job management just promotes whoever they want. But that never occurred to him. He wants to work at a non-union job so badly, well guess what. Seniority means jack without a contract.

Do you pay for a gym membership if you don’t use it? If the gym offers it for free why pay? The logic is baffling

Here's the thing, you are using the gym the rest of us pay for Now you're begging for a spotter because you can't lift the weight on the rack.

The union isn't just to keep your job for you, the negotiated everything you seem to enjoy, UPS doesn't just offer vacations, insurance, and pension. You're a parasite. You offer nothing to the host, just suck it dry. Probably a Bernie Sanders tag-along.

Do what you do best, suck it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No I’m a hard worker that has never needed help to keep my job because I show up and work hard. Didn’t know I needed to pay money for someone to do the right thing.
But yet all that hard work and you think you’re being passed up by people with less seniority.

If only there were some type of like union so that those things didn’t happen.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You still refused to answer my questions, instead you have don’t nothing but insult me.

Do you pay for a gym membership if you don’t use it? If the gym offers it for free why pay? The logic is baffling

Terrible analogy. Life insurance is a much better analogy. Yes I pay for it. Yes I Hope I never have to use it.

Not Rushin’

Wrong, I chose to not join the union, I’ll join if I need to for this instance. Haven't needed them why pay dues for nothing?
What we have is because of the union. UPS won’t just do the right thing, they need to be prodded along. The reason you can go to the union for your problems is because the rest of us have been paying dues. The union is a business that helps you when you need it. If you never need it, look at it as insurance in case something goes wrong.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Wrong, I chose to not join the union, I’ll join if I need to for this instance. Haven't needed them why pay dues for nothing?

D488B978-4C4A-44A3-9FCB-EE9BCE2F8BDD.jpeg

D

Deleted member 77202

I’ve been working at UPS in Montgomery for almost 4 years now on Preload. I recently had someone who started a year ago tell me that he was in the process to begin cover driving package cars. Our recent HR lady retired about 5-6 months ago and before she left she told me I should definitely be in one of the next two classes due to my seniority. Since she’s retired I’ve heard nothing.

Today after my shift I went to see the new HR lady and she popped an attitude with me when I asked to see a seniority list for preload. She basically said she didn’t know what I was talking about. They have Hub seniority list posted throughout the building but none for preload. I feel like they are being super fishy and I have multiple other stories from preload employees being skipped, etc.

I’m am filing a grievance first thing tomorrow, but do I have to be in the Union to do so? Also, do I have a right to see a seniority list as an employee of UPS? If hub has theirs posted publicly then why were they so terrified to give me one for preload. I asked HR and my Supervisor and they both avoided it. Basically they don’t want my eyes to see a seniority list.
Union member or not -- seniority means NOTHING for preloaders.

'They' don't have to show you anything.

'They' will lie to your face, talk about you behind your back, and/or ignore you.

That lady who promised you the world is gone and her words mean NOTHING.

You may be the best worker ever, but that means NOTHING to 'them.'

You get your way at UPS by kissing your supervisor's behind & becoming one of their pets.

Pucker up & good luck.

542thruNthru

'They' will lie to your face, talk about you behind your back, and/or ignore you.

You get your way at UPS by kissing your supervisor's behind & becoming one of their pets.

Pucker up & good luck.
Adam_5d873b_1409587.gif

Pucker up & good luck.

giphy.gif

quad decade guy

Lol dude no one made you join the union. They won’t fire you if you are a good worker why pay dues for nothing? If vacation and health insurance isn’t offered by ups without the union then you also chose to work at ups no one forced you. Y’all are blaming stuff on people for choices you made
Dude. So so foolish. Naive doesn't begin.....PLEASE CARRY ON. File away....see what happens. What you don't realize is that Union dues are like cheap insurance. Just keep that tucked away until you need it(them). My God you are inane.