"Acknowledgement of PEAK Season Hiring Policy / Arbitration Agreement"

Nildog

Looking at the application, I was just wondering how likely it is that I would get laid off in January. I really want to become a driver, but there's a chance I will get laid off after all of this is over.

Looking at the application, I was just wondering how likely it is that I would get laid off in January. I really want to become a driver, but there's a chance I will get laid off after all of this is over.
They way the new drivers are quitting you might have a chance of making it, if you can do the job.

542thruNthru

Let's put it this way. There is probably a higher chance of you being laid off after Jan than being kept on.

Even when things are normal drivers are laid off after peak.

Nildog

They way the new drivers are quitting you might have a chance of making it, if you can do the job.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that I might have a better chance! How frequently do you guys see part timers get laid off? I know that seasonal workers are practically guaranteed to get let go, but what about the package handlers? Especially during this whole virus situation?

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that I might have a better chance! How frequently do you guys see part timers get laid off? I know that seasonal workers are practically guaranteed to get let go, but what about the package handlers? Especially during this whole virus situation?
Is this put on a couple of new full-time drivers here
We still don't have enough for people

Maplewood

Theres nothing wrong with getting 'Laid' once in a while.