Seasonal Drivers havent started yet?

When do seasonal drivers start in south region / florida? I already finished intergrad a while ago and still waiting to start, is volume still that low right now? Im just trying to get an estimate because Im most likely going to be laid off the day after Christmas (Merry Christmas from UPS🎅) and trying to get as much time in before Im laid off

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
When do seasonal drivers start in south region / florida? I already finished intergrad a while ago and still waiting to start, is volume still that low right now? Im just trying to get an estimate because Im most likely going to be laid off the day after Christmas (Merry Christmas from UPS🎅) and trying to get as much time in before Im laid off
I can't speak to Florida, but our seasonal support drivers have just started. I think they got a ridealong, and then are on standby till we have enough work for our own drivers, let alone seasonals.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
😂😂😂😂

Peak season is only 5 weeks long

Johney

What part of Florida?

Johney

My old building hasn’t hired a seasonal driver in quit a few years, pvd’s or whatever they’re called now won’t start till December.