ADA process

Jonathon Freeloader

With a handle like "Freeloader" you should go far
Thanks for pointing out the irrelevant.
Love how this website is pretty much useless unless you're willing to read through the mountains of puns and * comments not pertaining to the actual question.

Hence, I'm a Freeloader. Because I would never pay for something this dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

rod

Retired 22 years
Thanks for pointing out the irrelevant.
Love how this website is pretty much useless unless you're willing to read through the mountains of puns and * comments not pertaining to the actual question.

Hence, I'm a Freeloader. Because I would never pay for something this dumb.
Name a site on the internet that isn't pretty much useless now days :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathon Freeloader

What do you think your ADA accommodation should be for ?
Has anyone been through it? And roughly how long did it take once the paperwork was returned to HRSC?

The question is how long it took to fully go through the process, the illness is irrelevant.
I have a diagnosis from my physician, and restrictions. I had paperwork back in the hands of HRSC within the 4 week time frame provided by them. It's been 2 months since they received my paperwork.
I'm just curious how long it takes to go through this? If anyone has been before, or heard of such

Jonathon Freeloader

It could take years.
That seems a bit excessive for such a massive company, but I'll that one be.
No, it's not.
It is irrelevant. Something has developed in my health preventing my ability to perform my "job duties". Therefore... What do we do here?

That means nothing.
So, having a physician guide your health and best physical interest means nothing? Sounds like the head of this company speaking.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

When you get denied by the company for an ADA accommodation (and you will)

the next step is the grievance procedure.

Something has developed in my health preventing my ability to perform my "job duties".

Back in 1993, that might have worked.... not now.

Therefore... What do we do here?

Have your Doctor lift your restrictions and go back to work.

Or, find another job. Seriously.... that's what's going to happen.

It is irrelevant. Something has developed in my health preventing my ability to perform my "job duties". Therefore... What do we do here?

So, having a physician guide your health and best physical interest means nothing?

Just because your Doctor gave you restrictions for your "job duties" at work, does not

mean your condition falls within the ADA guidelines for an accommodation.

Most don't.

Jonathon Freeloader

When you get denied by the company for an ADA accommodation (and you will)

the next step is the grievance procedure.

Back in 1993, that might have worked.... not now.

Have your Doctor lift your restrictions and go back to work.

Or, find another job. Seriously.... that's what's going to happen.

Just because your Doctor gave you restrictions for your "job duties" at work, does not

mean your condition falls within the ADA guidelines for an accommodation.

Most don't.

You're so happy-go-lucky, it almost seems as if you don't work here anymore. Retired?
I don't understand the misguided hostility, like I'm a worthless employee here... Just like I don't know or understand why you're so hostile, you don't know me. Or my situation.

Simple questions now answered... With some hate added. Appreciate all your time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You're so happy-go-lucky, it almost seems as if you don't work here anymore. Retired?
I don't understand the misguided hostility, like I'm a worthless employee here... Just like I don't know or understand why you're so hostile, you don't know me. Or my situation.

Simple questions now answered... With some hate added. Appreciate all your time.

Calm down honey you’re not special that’s how he treats ups folks