Adios

MAKAVELI

Could care less about being an RTD. Just as I now could care less about your opinions concerning couriers. You don't know what you're talking about.
I think he's just a troll. Why in the world would an RTD of 30 years switch to being a courier? His stories have more holes than Swiss cheese.

Oldfart

I think he's just a troll. Why in the world would an RTD of 30 years switch to being a courier? His stories have more holes than Swiss cheese.
They didn't offer me a 3 day, 10 hr a week shift as an RTD. When you only work 10 or so hrs a week, the $2 and change difference in salary doesn't mean much. Get a 5th grader to tell you what $2.45 or so times 10 or so hrs is. Ok, I will spoil it for you. About $25 a week.

MAKAVELI

They didn't offer me a 3 day, 10 hr a week shift as an RTD. When you only work 10 or so hrs a week, the $2 and change difference in salary doesn't mean much. Get a 5th grader to tell you what $2.45 or so times 10 or so hrs is. Ok, I will spoil it for you. About $25 a week.
You've said that you were a courier long before your new so called 10 hour week. You might want to get your stories straight before you start posting bs on here. Maybe a 5th grader could help you with that.

dezguy

You've said that you were a courier long before your new so called 10 hour week. You might want to get your stories straight before you start posting bs on here. Maybe a 5th grader could help you with that.
Olddolt caught in yet another lie? It can't be! lol

Oldfart

There's more to courier work than delivering FO's OldRTDFart.
Delivering 8 or 9 FO doesn't take a rocket surgeon. Even I can do it. You look at the address, you drive to said address, you get a signature or leave it if the package allows it, you move on to the next. Been doing said practice since the 70's. How is that unfamiliar to me?

MAKAVELI

Delivering 8 or 9 FO doesn't take a rocket surgeon. Even I can do it. You look at the address, you drive to said address, you get a signature or leave it if the package allows it, you move on to the next. Been doing said practice since the 70's. How is that unfamiliar to me?
Still can't get your stories straight bruh.:lol:

vantexan

Like I said, a lot more to courier work than delivering FO's.