Admin getting transferred to different job without warning

riverotter

One of my admin coworkers was just transferred from the ramp to the hub without a headsup. Totally different job. I’m wondering if this is normal / something you can decline.

Box Handler of Dallas

In our hub all 3 shifts of the high value clerks were eliminated last week. Each of them were offered a job in the hub but none of them took it since they would be starting over as a new employee and the contract starting wage.

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
In our hub all 3 shifts of the high value clerks were eliminated last week. Each of them were offered a job in the hub but none of them took it since they would be starting over as a new employee and the contract starting wage.
Security recently overhauled the whole high value chain as part of transformation. Elimination of hourly union employees moving HV packages as well as non-union HV clerks. Union HV clerks can be moved back into operations.
Drivers won't have to bring HV to an office/designated processing point. No more HV red stripped bags, seals, or 4034/4037 Air high risk stickers. DIAD VI will automatically recognize Declared Values over $5k and add a signature requirement. Driver won't be able to see DV, only that a signature is required.
There you have it, hopefully it will cut down on the 'NOT IN 1, deliver to AP' BS I have to deal with on the daily

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Security recently overhauled the whole high value chain as part of transformation. Elimination of hourly union employees moving HV packages as well as non-union HV clerks. Union HV clerks can be moved back into operations.
Drivers won't have to bring HV to an office/designated processing point. No more HV red stripped bags, seals, or 4034/4037 Air high risk stickers. DIAD VI will automatically recognize Declared Values over $5k and add a signature requirement. Driver won't be able to see DV, only that a signature is required.
There you have it, hopefully it will cut down on the 'NOT IN 1, deliver to AP' BS I have to deal with on the daily
Looks like they’ll have to find another way to steal HVs