Advice for successful 30 day packet completion

Jody43

Before you all jump all over me I did a search on this topic. Most were a little outdated and not recent. I did read them all and would like a fresh perspective. That’s being said...

Passed Integrad and will be starting on my 30 day packet. Any advice? Any comments with regard to what to expect? Will they help me try and be successful or look for a reason to DQ? I heard I’m going to a very good center with great management.
Thank you.

GenericUsername

The advice you read from 3 years ago is still the same. Don't get in a wreck. Don't be stupid. Do everything by the book. Sort on your lunch until you make book. Nothing is different.

What about times? They stressed making scratch is very important.

Ask @Future
KJRb5duWZjS0M.gif
V1COuZjtVk6Xe.gif

trickpony1

I c/p this from another thread...

No one has suggested the OP fix a healthy lunch, complete with sports drinks, to take to work.

After the morning commits, find a safe place to park and punch meal. While eating your sandwiches, sort your load, collect your thoughts and prepare for your afternoon.

The company knows rookies do this. It's not a secret.

Once qualified, don't work off the clock. Good luck.

john chesney

Before you all jump all over me I did a search on this topic. Most were a little outdated and not recent. I did read them all and would like a fresh perspective. That’s being said...

Passed Integrad and will be starting on my 30 day packet. Any advice? Any comments with regard to what to expect? Will they help me try and be successful or look for a reason to DQ? I heard I’m going to a very good center with great management.
Thank you.
Well they lied to you already about great management. Powder your balls up and work them off. Do exactly what they tell you and no it won’t make sense. Respect older drivers and they will help you.

Box Ox

"Great management" is kinda like bigfoot. You hear about them all the time, but noone has been able to come up with one yet.

I was going to say something similar. The team you're headed to might seem and act the nicest on a day-to-day basis relative to other locations. But even the seemingly nicest members of management won't hesitate to pull out the metaphorical shiv and go for you if they need to put on a show for their higher ups.

So just don't fall into the trap of thinking somebody in management is your buddy, etc. They never are. They don't have the Union and want to keep putting food on the table too.

Jody43

This is basically how the conversation went with the Center Manager

Do you think you’re can do the job? Don’t get in am accident, don’t get hurt and make sure you make your pickups on time.

End of discussion!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thank you.

Very good center with great management

LMFAO!!