INTEGRAD LAKE MARY ORLANDO??? anybody have been to?

DJdriver

Hey upsers,
i was recently selected to go to UPS integrad lake mary in orlando and i have tons of questions and need your help. i already got my 5's and 10's, and a road test passed before going to school, my questions are, how strict is it?what is the success rate in there? do they train you the first 3 days so you can do what you learned on 4th and 5th day? do they train you little bit with the diad?? i heard some people said yes and some others said no, the only thing i worry about is to fail the driving drill if i dont say enough, or to do something wrong with the diad that can cause me to fail. i learned they are very picky about the uniforms and that's no problem with, any other thing i need to keep in mind? Please if you ever went to integrad lake mary in orlando can you tell me your story in details, even if you went to other integrads please share your story i would really apreciate it. thanks in advance.

Nah
Hey upsers,
i was recently selected to go to UPS integrad lake mary in orlando and i have tons of questions and need your help. i already got my 5's and 10's, and a road test passed before going to school, my questions are, how strict is it?what is the success rate in there? do they train you the first 3 days so you can do what you learned on 4th and 5th day? do they train you little bit with the diad?? i heard some people said yes and some others said no, the only thing i worry about is to fail the driving drill if i dont say enough, or to do something wrong with the diad that can cause me to fail. i learned they are very picky about the uniforms and that's no problem with, any other thing i need to keep in mind? Please if you ever went to integrad lake mary in orlando can you tell me your story in details, even if you went to other integrads please share your story i would really apreciate it. thanks in advance.
The driver drill thing is the hardest part. If you pass that you should be good.

Your days will be scheduled and the DIAD has the most time dedicated to it. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Have a good attitude, and don't be late for the hotel shuttle. Good luck.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey upsers,

Way TLDR

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Hey upsers,
YOU’RE SEASONAL !
🧔‍♂️✊

BrownSnowFlake

I went to Integrad, not in FL.
We lost one guy who failed the uniform inspection bc he didn’t shave.
If you know your 5 and 10 you should be good, just take the school seriously. Don’t hit any curbs on the driving tests.

Sixth Punch Sense

Hey upsers,
If you know the 5's you will be fine. You can test on them once a day. For the driver drill just drive around today and practice, it's not hard. Left curb hazard, right curb clear, speed limit change, crosswalk clear, driveway hazard. Following distance 6-8, stale green light decision point now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you know the 5's you will be fine. You can test on them once a day. For the driver drill just drive around today and practice, it's not hard. Left curb hazard, right curb clear, speed limit change, crosswalk clear, driveway hazard. Following distance 6-8, stale green light decision point now.
Yup, basics.

DJdriver

I went to Integrad, not in FL.
We lost one guy who failed the uniform inspection bc he didn’t shave.
If you know your 5 and 10 you should be good, just take the school seriously. Don’t hit any curbs on the driving tests.
i heard it changed 2 years ago, now people can have beards but must be neat everyday. when did you attended integrad ??