Advice: Part Time to Full Time

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@cheryl Please delete my account. I thought this was a place where one can go for answers and advice.

But you have users here who start trouble and do not answer the posts intent and then claim that the question was stupid or claim that I started the trouble. The go off topic way too much. They really have a tough time understanding things.

@cosmo1 :butt: and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U :poop: are the main culprits.

Neither probably have any skills. Maybe not even high school education or college. They need UPS to survive or would never have a job otherwise.

LMFAO

@cosmo1 and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U hope you D*'s feel good about yourselves.

Lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@cheryl Please delete my account. I thought this was a place where one can go for answers and advice.

But you have users here who start trouble and do not answer the posts intent and then claim that the question was stupid or claim that I started the trouble. The go off topic way too much. They really have a tough time understanding things.

Neither probably have any skills. Maybe not even high school education or college. They need UPS to survive or would never have a job otherwise.

Whoa!!!! Somebody sounds butthurt.

(BTW, sonny, I probably graduated from college when you were just a couple cells floating around in you mother's and father's loins. And, I am very happily retired, and no longer have to deal with all the entitled new-hires such as yourself. Have a nice life, D*.)

Looks like UpStateCosmos and UpStateIVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U are taking up the slack in being obnoxious and not being helpful to new members.

And don't forget UpStateTurdBoy!

C'mon Hoa………..err…….. @Photog , I thought I was really pretty restrained in my responses to him.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
12193621_10156875168130377_1906001372533237119_n.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Pick fights and run. Nice.

BlackCoffee

Whoa!!!! Somebody sounds butthurt.

(BTW, sonny, I probably graduated from college when you were just a couple cells floating around in you mother's and father's loins. And, I am very happily retired, and no longer have to deal with all the entitled new-hires such as yourself. Have a nice life, D*.)

C'mon Hoa………..err…….. @Photog , I thought I was really pretty restrained in my responses to him.

LMAO. You graduated college. :upssmiley:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

3 EASY STEPS TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

shhhhh.gif

lo1.gif

sad1.gif

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
apply for the job and learn to drive a manual, ask a friend or family member to teach you its no big deal. one reason you will need to drive a manual is one day there may be no automatics available for you