Affirmative Action Struck Down By SCOTUS

AB831

Need that sheepskin to land a good job, well all you underachievers better start looking at Community Colleges.
Aren’t you the guy who couldn’t spell the word “cyber” yesterday? Might want to speak for yourself. Not sure you’d even be able to get into a community college.

AB831

Nope. And if anyone with a 2.5 is admitted to an elite academic institution they’re likely to be in over their head academically when they arrive there.

It can make for a nice freshman class picture but there’s a high chance that they won’t be in the graduating class picture.
Since when do they take class pictures in college?

1688149041714.png

Box Ox

Nope. And if anyone with a 2.5 is admitted to an elite academic institution they’re likely to be in over their head academically when they arrive there.

It can make for a nice freshman class picture but there’s a high chance that they won’t be in the graduating class picture.
Since when do they take class pictures in college?

It was a metaphor used to make my explanation more simple. A "class picture" might also be something like a class roll. A list of students.

No need to smokescreen and deflect because you know I'm right.

AB831

ANYONE who hasn't got anything better to do that be a spelling or punctuation cop should be banned permanently.
It’s kind of applicable when people are mocking the intelligence and educational aptitude of others while spelling basic words wrong themselves.

vantexan

It amuses me that the loudest whiners on here are people who 1) never went to college and 2) probably wouldn’t be able to get into one if they applied, but somehow have convinced themselves their yowling is about something other than pure racism.
I'm a white guy advocating for Asian-American kids who are being left out by a system that puts diversity above merit. Does that make me racist?

Box Ox

The Supreme Court struck down dismissing student loans today. What a shame people have to pay back loans they signed a contract to pay back. Welcome to the real world.

It's always sounded like a vote buying scheme. And it's probably not a great idea to forgive $400 billion in student loans as interest rates continue to be ratcheted up to try and bring down inflation.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The lawsuits were brought by Asian-Americans who were harmed by being rejected in favor of students with less stellar records but had the right skin color. That you would bring in white kids with poor records as if this was some plot to get them into Harvard over black kids says more about you than anything else. And Clarence Thomas is from an era where blacks had legitimate grievances about being accepted into any non historically black college, let alone an Ivy League school.
Clarence Thomas is a complete hypocrite and an utter disgrace.