Afghan refugees inbound

vantexan

I hope they resettle here in my city. We have other huge groups of asylum populations and they're great people and bring a lot of value to the area.
You're in luck. The military is now flying illegals from over 100 countries to cities across the country. Petition your Congressman for your preferred cuisine, er, ethnic group.

Serf

It’s not all that new. Going back since ww2, Korea, Vietnam. I personally know of several Iraqi interpreters that came over with families and given green cards due to service rendered during the war. Granted still better then cartels and drugs via South/Central America.

Serf

I should also preface by saying: “Invade the world, invite the world is not a good motto.” However tasty limousine liberals think it is.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And it smells and tastes just like what passes through it. 🤮
You do realize that flounder and halibut are bottom feeders but people like them!
I just make sure it's cooked well and give it a try.
If you want to taste something foul ... try pig's feet (not the pickled ones)!
Even I can't stomach that taste!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You do realize that flounder and halibut are bottom feeders but people like them!
Nope! I never have and never will try pigs feet. They look like a gelatinous mess. All I can think of is that the pigs have been walking around in who knows what. Plus, the smell of them cooking turns my stomach.

Off the leash

Lobsters eat a lot of nasty stuff but there still delicious

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Chinese eat chicken brains for some damn reason. They are white and about the size of a small pea and have a taste like an under ripe banana.
I think it started as a joke 3000 years ago or something. Lots of work for a little chicken brain.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Chinese eat chicken brains for some damn reason. They are white and about the size of a small pea and have a taste like an under ripe banana.
I think it started as a joke 3000 years ago or something. Lots of work for a little chicken brain.
Just like a chicken wired to your brain pan
It's recreational
Recreational chemistry, that's the game plan
It's recreational