Afghanistan

hoser

Industrial Slob
You gotta start what you finish. Afghanistan will be a failed state if we pull out. And that will be a big problem on us in later years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
193814.jpg

Serf

Wars in Modern America are no longer won, they just continue on forever in some capacity. Even as a veteran, I could only speculate on what possibly could be an honest objective in Afghansitan or Iraq.

Sportello

Wars in Modern America are no longer won, they just continue on forever in some capacity. Even as a veteran, I could only speculate on what possibly could be an honest objective in Afghansitan<sic> or Iraq.

What's the phrase I'm looking for?

Stolen valor, that's it!

trickpony1

, I could only speculate on what possibly could be an honest objective in Afghansitan or Iraq.

Some people believe we are guarding the poppy fields (the only source of revenue for the region) from the gangsta Taliban and Isis.

It is thought that Pat Tillman took "friendly fire" because he was about to speak out on the issue. The cat's out of the bag now.

RIP Pat Tillman.

trickpony1

Nothing "creative" or "funny" about it.
Things happened in the jungle of Vietnam that aren't talked about or publicly known but since you all are experts on the subject I'll back off.

bbsam

Staff member
Wars in Modern America are no longer won, they just continue on forever in some capacity. Even as a veteran, I could only speculate on what possibly could be an honest objective in Afghansitan or Iraq.
I was under the impression that Afghanistan is s all about Pakistan and the nuclear weapons there.