After destination scan, no updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERXIN

I dropped this package in a UPS store last Saturday and thought the package will arrive on Tuesday since it was ship within the same state.
However, the tracking shows "destination scan" on Tuesday morning, and after that, no more update.
I contact the UPS and was told the the destination warehouse said the package was not physically there. Then where is the package? Why it has a "destination scan"

Any idea??? I'm worried that the package was lost. But it was a big one, like 40 pounds!

Here is the tracking.

Shipment Progress
LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
Chantilly, VA, United States 04/17/2018 7:55 A.M. Destination Scan
04/17/2018 5:29 A.M. Arrival Scan
Laurel, MD, United States 04/17/2018 4:37 A.M. Departure Scan
04/17/2018 12:24 A.M. Arrival Scan
Charlottesville, VA, United States 04/16/2018 9:43 P.M. Departure Scan
Charlottesville, VA, United States 04/14/2018 12:23 P.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.
United States 04/13/2018 9:39 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

El Correcto

god is dead
I dropped this package in a UPS store last Saturday and thought the package will arrive on Tuesday since it was ship within the same state.
However, the tracking shows "destination scan" on Tuesday morning, and after that, no more update.
I contact the UPS and was told the the destination warehouse said the package was not physically there. Then where is the package? Why it has a "destination scan"

Any idea??? I'm worried that the package was lost. But it was a big one, like 40 pounds!

Here is the tracking.

Shipment Progress
Charlottesville, VA, United States 04/14/2018 12:23 P.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.
Try calling UPS. This is a forum for losers that work there to cry about how hard it is to work there.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Here is the tracking.

Shipment Progress
The Destination scan could just be the scan on the trailer that package was supposed to be on. Several things could account for the non physical scan on the package. The label could have came off the package in which case it would be in overgoods, or the package could have been misloaded on the wrong trailer

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The Destination scan could just be the scan on the trailer that package was supposed to be on. Several things could account for the non physical scan on the package. The label could have came off the package in which case it would be in overgoods, or the package could have been misloaded on the wrong trailer

That's a lot of proprietary gibberish to expect a customer to understand, Turd.

And by the way, no weed jokes yet? Slackers.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
was it an irregular shaped package? was it fragile? how well did you tape it?

PM me the tracking number, i know someone in Dulles who could physically take a look for it

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
which 40lb box was it? I've got a bench, chair, several cabinets, a few amazon "specials", lots of clamps, lawnmover, and a wooden crate with a hydraulic pump inside.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Here is the tracking.

Shipment Progress
Oops! You close to Texas?
dsc-0602.jpg

old levi's

blank space
You did enclose a ruled 3x5 card with the destination address just for this type of situation?
No, well all hope is lost, straight to the crusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.