After Today.....

BrownArmy

Can you believe the myans saw Obama reelection coming all those years ago and predicted the end of the world?!?!?

It's a misunderstanding about the Mayan Calendar... it's not the end of the world, just the end of the Mayan Calendar cycle...

The sun will rise tomorrow, and we'll be mostly in the same place that we are right now.

It's on Obama now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can you believe the myans saw Obama reelection coming all those years ago and predicted the end of the world?!?!?

It's a misunderstanding about the Mayan Calendar... it's not the end of the world, just the end of the Mayan Calendar cycle...

The sun will rise tomorrow, and we'll be mostly in the same place that we are right now.

It's on Obama now.

Yeah if I really thought the world was ending in 45 days I wouldn't be working at ups.

brett636

The nice thing about being a conservative is I don't look at this as an end, but look beyond it to what is possible afterwards. The only question remains do the American people, in large part, desire a government which takes from others and gives to them? Or were they simply not excited enough about Mitt Romney to give him a chance? Its hard to say, and the future of this great country isn't as bright as I would like it to be, but everything happens for a reason. Its time to take this for what it is, and hope that the damage done in the next 4 years can be undone to a large extent before it becomes permanent.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
after today, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY is DEAD as you know it.

Time for change. Time to drop that religious, anti gay, anti minority give me guns mentality and redesign the party to INCLUDE all americans.

The good ole' boy network is DEAD.

Welcome to the melting pot that is the USA.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

Thak God or the Myans for the Myan calender.
:tongue_sm
Some sees just a tablet, some sees more into it :)
mayan_calendar.jpg
mayan_calendar.jpg