Civil War (Movie)

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Who watched it? I had no plan to until someone I respect suggested it. I didn’t want to initially because I hate how Hollywood often throws THEIR political spin into everything. But Civil War doesn’t do that at all. It’s about as politically neutral as a movie about a civil war can possibly be.

Plus, has some pretty good combat scenes. Especially at the end. Which is pretty badass.

I didn't see anything controversial (towards any real world political group) at all. Just a good movie ANYONE can enjoy. Some people just like to be offended I guess even if there is no offense to be taken.

I won’t spoil the movie. But the “WF” and allies don’t mess around.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I hate how Hollywood often throws THEIR political spin into everything. But Civil War doesn’t do that at all. It’s about as politically neutral as a movie about a civil war can possibly be.
I actually heard this same thing in a review from a based critic. Though I still have my suspicions of predictive programming.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

I actually heard this same thing in a review from a based critic. Though I still have my suspicions of predictive programming.
I spoiled it for myself. I read the Wikipedia “Plot Summary” back when I didn’t think I’d go watch it. So I already knew how it ended. It was still pretty basass though. And was probably the clearest picture quality I’ve seen in a theatre. But it was about journalists who were taking allot of pictures so…..

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

Is it historically accurate? I mean did the North win again?
Yes, and many of them migrated South and ruined the real estate market down here. Again. :teethy:

But seriously.....It was pretty much Cali, Texas, most Midwest states allied with the Southeast against the "Loyalists" which are mostly Northeastern states that support a tyrannical third term POTUS. But it never explains what or how. But apparently a pretty evil bunch of people.

vantexan

Yes, and many of them migrated South and ruined the real estate market down here. Again. :teethy:

But seriously.....It was pretty much Cali, Texas, most Midwest states allied with the Southeast against the "Loyalists" which are mostly Northeastern states that support a tyrannical third term POTUS. But it never explains what or how. But apparently a pretty evil bunch of people.
Our illegal immigrants beat their illegal immigrants?