Ah!!!! Loved the sleep.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was going to get up early to hit Sears for a 46" LCD for $1000 but couldn't leave the warmth fo my bed. And I'm wiht you. this is the last time we get to relax for the next 45 weeks.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
No holiday here in Canada, but what I did enjoy was the fact that the international plane landed on Friday carrying a grand total of 5 pieces! No air meet for me, got to take my full lunch break for the first time in weeks and we will probably have light U.S. volume on Monday/Tuesday.

Ah, the calm before the storm . . .

Steward773

I just rolled out of bed....:sleeping:2, I actually feel human again! Cement it's hard for me to go out shopping too, I'd rather just go down in my basement, lay on the sofa and watch my 36' lcd hdtv. Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in...:wink2:

Cementups

Box Monkey
The 46" wasn't for me. I already have a 50" LCD HDTV so you're not rubbing anything in to me. Oh, didn't mean to rub it back in....:childish:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The extra sleep was nice. I usually get up a 4:30 AM, that stupid alarm clock has been getting a rest the past three days. I will have to readjust my sleep schedule now.:sleeping:2

HazMatMan

Aqueduct race track- #'s 3, 6, 1, 2 in the 2nd race, box it...
Also Woodbine harness tonight- race 6 #1 horse CR Muscle Power 7/1 odds....Oh yeah, I loved the sleep time too...

jlphotog

I'm with Dirty, no day off for us up here north of the 49th. However some mysterious illness kept me in bed from about 7:30 pm Thursday till 12:30 AM Saturday. I did get up around 5:00 AM Friday to call in. That was the first time in over a year I called in. Pissed me off, as I was at 17 hours of OT after Thursday and was looking forward to breaking the 20 hour mark. :sick:

Bet I beat you all for sleep time. :devil3:

30andout

i just got a Samsung - 61" 1080p Slim-Depth LED Engine DLP HDTV so don't feel bad about rubbing it in..:happy-very:
Are you guys bragging about the size of your TVs just trying to compensate for something else? I am perfectly happy with my old 34 inch tube TV.

Sammie

I've heard that Samsung is also coming out with an 80" set with a price tag of 40 grand and that LG will soon be offering a 71" model for only $75,000...

Anybody for a little more OT in the future???

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
No holiday here in Canada, but what I did enjoy was the fact that the international plane landed on Friday carrying a grand total of 5 pieces! No air meet for me, got to take my full lunch break for the first time in weeks and we will probably have light U.S. volume on Monday/Tuesday.

Ah, the calm before the storm . . .

Yeah guess who got to deliver those 5 pcs in 5 different routes of the city lol :wink2: those perogies and cabbage rolls on friday did taste good tho so i'm not complaining.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
I'm with Dirty, no day off for us up here north of the 49th. However some mysterious illness kept me in bed from about 7:30 pm Thursday till 12:30 AM Saturday. I did get up around 5:00 AM Friday to call in. That was the first time in over a year I called in. Pissed me off, as I was at 17 hours of OT after Thursday and was looking forward to breaking the 20 hour mark. :sick:

Bet I beat you all for sleep time. :devil3:

Would you like me of send you a hero cookie?