Airline Fattie Seat Spillover Lawsuit!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I always felt sorry for people when I got the middle seat ... the window person was screwed.
In high school I had 54" shoulders and they are 56" now. I had 32 inch waist back then ... I ain't saying what it is now but now I can buy a suit off the rack.

I pointed this out to steward people when I got on and a lot of times they would move me or the window person.
When the plane is full, they are screwed.

oldngray

nowhere special
I always felt sorry for people when I got the middle seat ... the window person was screwed.
In high school I had 54" shoulders and they are 56" now. I had 32 inch waist back then ... I ain't saying what it is now but now I can buy a suit off the rack.

I pointed this out to steward people when I got on and a lot of times they would move me or the window person.

aisle seats always

Indecisi0n

Hey beef cake.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm not fat ... I'm big boned!
My doc calls me Gorilla Man when he is referring to my bone structure. (That's a set up if ever there was one.)
I have friends who use the “big boned “ excuse. I like to point out that in all the pictures I’ve seen of the concentration camps during WW II I’ve never seen a big bone amongst them