All deliveries at back door..

BUCN85

For the country drivers. Do you get this a lot? It seems like out in the country nobody uses those front door.. I find it funny when I leave a pkg at a front door and an irate customer comes out and says " now how would I have ever found this. We never use our front door" as if I know this...I understand in some situations you can clearly see a customer doesn't use the front door. But this isn't always the case

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always go to the back door.

At your house.
image.jpeg

JL 0513

In the suburbs and country, I always DR at the obvious common entry door which is usually the side door (or often the off center second door facing the street usually with a small porch). If it's clear they enter their house through the garage, the DR garage. You can tell in most cases where people don't use the main center FD and I rarely use it. The key is to leave it where the customer easily sees it upon arrival.

upschuck

RRs are pretty obvious which door people use, the one driveway ends at. Whichever one that is, is the one that get the delivery at.

Delivery!!!

I find front doors have better weather protection than side doors. I care about the package not getting wet, not that they have to look for it.