All the "stans" and folks that hate us

moreluck

golden ticket member
Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votesagainst the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes againstthe United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States

Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

WHY?

WHO IN THE !*## STARTED

THIS AND WHY?

THEY ACTUALLY BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We need schools & hospitals right here......we are too quick to give everything away. Charity begins at home!!

Europa

1. India is neither Arabic nor Islamic.
2. Many of these countries vote publicly against the US but privately support you in many things. Eg looking the other way when special ops need overflight rights ... or rendition flights to allow captured terrorist suspects to be quesioned with *ahem* enhanced interrogation techniques.
3. If you want Foreign Aid to be based on humanitarian need, many of these countries should be on your list. If you want it to be based on buying influence, you wouldn't expect to be giving to countries that already support you. Maybe you just don't like foreigh aid, in which case the voting record or religious orientation of a country is irrelevant to your position.
4. Some of this money is coming straight back to you in arms sales ... it's a roundabout subsidy of US weapons companies. No judgement here, I'm just sayin'.
3. Syria only votes against you 84% of the time? Seriously? What on earth are you voting for 16% of the time?!

packageguy

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votesagainst the United States 67% of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.

Egypt votes againstthe United States 79% of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.

India votes against the United States 81% of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States

Receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

WHY?

WHO IN THE !*## STARTED

THIS AND WHY?

THEY ACTUALLY BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.

This a great post, I been saying this for a long time. Why do we keep helping people that want to hurt us. All this money could help our schools, our taxes and maybe just maybe help healthcare.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We are re-naming them Stabinthebackistan!!

All that work to plagerized someone elses work?

Why dont I see anything from any of you about BUSH and his support for EVERYONE on that list? Why dont I see anything from anyone of you about people like JAMES BAKER, former REAGAN cabinet official being the lawyer for most of these countries??

Its he , and his CLOSE association with these countries that gets them the money.

Dont any of you pay attention to the facts? Or do you just repeat what you are told?

Why dont any of you LOOK UP James Baker and see how many muslim countries he ( and his law firm) represents when it comes to securing financial aid??

I know, you dont want to know the truth, you just want to make jokes and complain as if you are informed. I forgot.

Peace.

Ok, BUT, what are the subjects being voted on? The U.S. should be allowed to use nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan? Large negative vote on that I bet.
I don`t disagree with any of the statements but the info that More c&p`d is blank on the matter of what the vote was.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All that work to plagerized someone elses work?

Why dont I see anything from any of you about BUSH and his support for EVERYONE on that list? Why dont I see anything from anyone of you about people like JAMES BAKER, former REAGAN cabinet official being the lawyer for most of these countries??

Its he , and his CLOSE association with these countries that gets them the money.

Dont any of you pay attention to the facts? Or do you just repeat what you are told?

Why dont any of you LOOK UP James Baker and see how many muslim countries he ( and his law firm) represents when it comes to securing financial aid??

I know, you dont want to know the truth, you just want to make jokes and complain as if you are informed. I forgot.

Peace.
For 3 years, the Great One could stop....but keeps sending it. The biggest fact I pay attention to and you ignore is that Barack Hussein Obama is the president and has been for going on 3 years now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
For 3 years, the Great One could stop....but keeps sending it. The biggest fact I pay attention to and you ignore is that Barack Hussein Obama is the president and has been for going on 3 years now.

Moreluck,

I realize its hard for you to look at the facts of a nation, and you would rather focus your attention span to right wing talking points, but financial aid has been going on for decades.

The president cant stop this, congress can. YOUR REPUBLICANS are in charge since January 2011, wheres the bill to stop all foreign aid?

I know, just another little something you overlooked.

Hopefully, you will come to understand that what you post is mostly affected by your republican party and not OBAMA. But I doubt it.

"Foxed Spews, We distort, You comply"!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck,

I realize its hard for you to look at the facts of a nation, and you would rather focus your attention span to right wing talking points, but financial aid has been going on for decades.

The president cant stop this, congress can. YOUR REPUBLICANS are in charge since January 2011, wheres the bill to stop all foreign aid?

I know, just another little something you overlooked.

Hopefully, you will come to understand that what you post is mostly affected by your republican party and not OBAMA. But I doubt it.

"Foxed Spews, We distort, You comply"!

Peace.
According to your way of thinking, then you are still paying 2 Twinkies to the schoolyard bully......because it's been going on for years.

That's no excuse. That's like when people say, "We've always done it that way!" That doesn't make it right. You seem to forget half of the congress is Senate and the Dems are in charge there. To say the GOP is in charge of congress is a LIE !!! Dems have the senate, Gop has the house and Dems. have the presidency...or did you forget those few facts. You seem to leave out the truth when it 'works' for you.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Human nature when dealing with rampant globalization and corporate greed, is right. It's no wonder why most of these countries despise the U.S.A.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
According to your way of thinking, then you are still paying 2 Twinkies to the schoolyard bully......because it's been going on for years.

That's no excuse. That's like when people say, "We've always done it that way!" That doesn't make it right. You seem to forget half of the congress is Senate and the Dems are in charge there. To say the GOP is in charge of congress is a LIE !!! Dems have the senate, Gop has the house and Dems. have the presidency...or did you forget those few facts. You seem to leave out the truth when it 'works' for you.

The ONIS is on you to provide us with some proof that your republican party is against foreign aid? Wheres the bill to stop it? You complain but support a party that increased foreign aid by the trillions over last three republican presidents.

The lie is on you, you mimmick talking points and not facts. Its not an opinion, its mind control.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The dems have had control of the senate since what 2006, and the whole Congress up until recently.
And not one of them has done their primary function..............PASS A BUDGET.

just one little fact you keep overlooking.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The dems have had control of the senate since what 2006, and the whole Congress up until recently.
And not one of them has done their primary function..............PASS A BUDGET.

just one little fact you keep overlooking.

Stay on topic baba.... foriegn aid is the subject on this "blog" entry.

Peace.