Alternative fuel vehicles shape future deliveries

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Alternative fuel vehicles shape future deliveries - UPS

Emerging and sustainable technologies to meet customer needs today and in the future

As the logistics industry faces the challenge of increasing demand from e-commerce, UPS is reimagining its network through an innovation-driven strategy that includes electric ground and air vehicles, cleaner-burning fuel and climate-conscious facilities.

UPS deploys more than 13,000 low-emission vehicles around the world. And UPS drivers log more than a million miles every business day in alternative fuel and advanced technology vehicles.

One example is the eco-truck.

These trucks, which are only permitted in 18 countries, are a vital part of UPS’s initiative to shrink its carbon footprint while increasing efficiency. Eco-trucks carry larger loads than a standard delivery truck and reduce CO2 emissions by consuming less fuel.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Drones are a joke. One of the managers was in PR, but she's good looking and .....
Knows nothing about what even causes them to fly....So much for Aeronautics!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Meanwhile, ups detunes the new pc's to get even worse mpg. Can't fix stupid. Ups makes a ton of money, but they would make alot more if they would just listen. Idiots. friend'ing idiots.

beatupbrown

Meanwhile, ups detunes the new pc's to get even worse mpg. Can't fix stupid. Ups makes a ton of money, but they would make alot more if they would just listen. Idiots. friend'ing idiots.
I do recall having manual steering, of course manual transmission on cars built in the 80s amazing that would have your forearms bulging just trying to leave the building. Hell, I took route just to get power steering.