Am I entitled to work every day?

J

jibbs

Lucky man, we got around 25 during peak and thats including saturday.

Jesus, they :censored2:ed y'all. Typical peak in my center has us going in around 11:45pm for the preload and clocking out somewhere between 9-11am, for pretty much all of December.

They didnt give this dude a start time?? Wtf. Call the hall

They change starts time on a daily bases. Its always between 4:45 and 6, and most times we know a week ahead of time. Last week we came in at 5:45 and all the supervisors were loading our trucks since 5. Nobody filed grievance, in fact one of my co workers got suspended for getting into an argument with the sup over it. This hub can be quite the :censored2: show.

I am going to talk to my Union Steward when I go in today. Everyone else I work with might be OK with getting :censored2: hours and collecting their benefits, but not me.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
They change starts time on a daily bases. Its always between 4:45 and 6, and most times we know a week ahead of time. Last week we came in at 5:45 and all the supervisors were loading our trucks since 5. Nobody filed grievance, in fact one of my co workers got suspended for getting into an argument with the sup over it. This hub can be quite the :censored2: show.
File grievences. Theyll get the picture. They cant do that.
When are people gonna understand its a legal issue when they violate the contract.

If theyre starting sets that means they should have brought you all in earlier