Amazon delivery driver delivers

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wtf, pee in the cargo van (in a bottle)...

shanene said:
Hey shaquilla, u blowin' upon on YouTubes, guuurl!

giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ha! In Amazon-speak, that's a 'Tier 1' offense and no doubt she was 'promoted to customer.'
Tell me something please. I delivered to a guy yesterday who told me a story about an Amazon driver who delivered a pkg to him. He looked at it and told the guy it wasn’t his. Driver looked at his handheld and said, It says I’m here. It’s your package. Customer said, But it’s the wrong address and that’s not my name. Driver-It says I’m here. You HAVE to take it. Lol. My question is, are you guys required to deliver a package to a location if your handheld says you’re there, whether the address is correct or not?

Whither

Scofflaw
Tell me something please. I delivered to a guy yesterday who told me a story about an Amazon driver who delivered a pkg to him. He looked at it and told the guy it wasn’t his. Driver looked at his handheld and said, It says I’m here. It’s your package. Customer said, But it’s the wrong address and that’s not my name. Driver-It says I’m here. You HAVE to take it. Lol. My question is, are you guys required to deliver a package to a location if your handheld says you’re there, whether the address is correct or not?

LOL

No, of course not. The GPS pin was incorrect, as the driver should've inferred. But that's typical Amazon. Driver was either unable or unwilling to navigate to the correct address and get the GPS pin fixed. (Or RTS if correct location is too far off route.) Takes some nerve to tell a person they HAVE to take a pkg immediately after they've told you're at the wrong address.

So what happened: did the customer take the pkg to placate the driver or flatly refuse it ha?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL

No, of course not. The GPS pin was incorrect, as the driver should've inferred. But that's typical Amazon. Driver was either unable or unwilling to navigate to the correct address and get the GPS pin fixed. (Or RTS if correct location is too far off route.) Takes some nerve to tell a person they HAVE to take a pkg immediately after they've told you're at the wrong address.

So what happened: did the customer take the pkg to placate the driver or flatly refuse it ha?
He took the package and called Amazon. They sent him a return label.

amazondriverdude

I've been at my Amazon DSP for about 2 months now after delivering bread to grocery stores for over 7 years. It's pretty simple and a decent job if you don't mind the soul crushing boredom and average pay. I'd say 10 percent of the people are reliable workers, 50 percent are 20 something kids who are just goofing off, and the other 40 percent are slackers. I'm a loner type so I pretty much stick to driving type of jobs. I was thinking about looking into UPS, but not sure if I value money enough to be micromanaged everyday. It's actually pretty chill delivering for my Amazon DSP. Anything is better than waking up at 2 am, delivering bread though.