AMAZON DRIVERS JOIN TEAMSTERS UNION, REACH AGREEMENT IN HISTORIC VICTORY

rebelsss

The union is against the person in contract with Amazon. The workers do not work for Amazon, in other words, they are not Amazon employees.

Thebrownblob

We have 900 threads about your conspiracy theories and worshipping king trump. We can have 2 of these.
Do you see when you’re totally and completely vapid and have no real ideas you make nonsense arguments about things that are not real.

If you use the search function, you would also see I don’t support The people you suppose, everyone who disagrees with you does. And that is because you cannot think any farther than the nose in your face.

nWo

Do you see when you’re totally and completely vapid and have no real ideas you make nonsense arguments about things that are not real.

If you use the search function, you would also see I don’t support The people you suppose, everyone who disagrees with you does. And that is because you cannot think any farther than the nose in your face.

I'm celebrating new Teamsters. It's okay. This is a message board full of Teamsters. We are going to celebrate such things.

Thebrownblob

Nobody else posted in the other thread. Go cry elsewhere.
They did perhaps if you weren’t so interested in pretending you’re a good teamster and actually being one you would know that.
Typical of a leftist, to name Call and tear down while doing nothing except being toxic

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm celebrating new Teamsters. It's okay. This is a message board full of Teamsters. We are going to celebrate such things.
1B7D8FC6-E551-4A1E-8773-9C63F9C95980.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A beer can made you cry…🤣 So eloquent.

The devil is in the details. It's not all Amazon drivers, just a group of 84 at a subcontractor that works for Amazon and their contract has already been terminated.

“This particular third party company had a track record of failing to perform and had been notified of its termination for poor performance well before today’s announcement,” - Amazon spokeswoman

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The devil is in the details. It's not all Amazon drivers, just a group of 84 at a subcontractor that works for Amazon and their contract has already been terminated.
The Teamsters may not have helped these 84 guys at all. Poke the bear?