Amazon in area

oldngray

nowhere special
There are a couple of Amazon centers near me. I can see the stream of their vans rolling out in the morning but hasn't affected UPS much.

DON_T_PANIC5.png

R1wonder

Amazon hub in Syracuse just opened and one of the largest fulfillment centers in the world is gonna open here in about a month. They are only about a month In and it’s been a mess. They are cutting runs that haven’t been cut in years . Spreading out all the work . Doesn’t seem good if you ask me, But if the volume drops that much cuz of Amazon I’d hope ups is smart enough to get some new contracts , or stop giving post office so much

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Amazon hub in Syracuse just opened and one of the largest fulfillment centers in the world is gonna open here in about a month. They are only about a month In and it’s been a mess. They are cutting runs that haven’t been cut in years . Spreading out all the work . Doesn’t seem good if you ask me, But if the volume drops that much cuz of Amazon I’d hope ups is smart enough to get some new contracts , or stop giving post office so much

That is why we are operating without enough drivers or package cars. They know Amazon volume is going to fall off a cliff at some point and they are trying to squeak by until then.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our account reps will save the day.

Said no one EVER.