22.4 S start time changed.

Upass.

My building just lost 14 routes to a new building and around 18 drivers ( 22.4 s and rpcd) are moving there , still they told us that the start time for 22. 4 s going forward is 8h55 am ( normally 8h45 just like rpcd s )
Any thoughts ?

Sixth Punch Sense

My building just lost 14 routes to a new building and around 18 drivers ( 22.4 s and rpcd) are moving there , still they told us that the start time for 22. 4 s going forward is 8h55 am ( normally 8h45 just like rpcd s )
Any thoughts ?
Could be morning time allowed, you only get 10 minutes. We did a split 10 minute start time 3 months ago because of this

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Any thoughts ?
You? …a RPCD? 😂😂

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
✊🧔‍♂️

JL 0513

Your start time is before 9, you're lucky.

It's been 9:15 in my building for years and upper management is pushing my center manager to push it later if we can't get our AM time in line (often leave around 9:45).

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Your start time is before 9, you're lucky.

It's been 9:15 in my building for years and upper management is pushing my center manager to push it later if we can't get our AM time in line (often leave around 9:45).
absolutely ridiculous, 8:00 am start for all drivers or we STRIKE
✊🧔‍♂️

GenericUsername

I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if I had an 8 AM start time. I'd be running resis before I hit my dozen or so businesses since most of them don't open until 10.

JL 0513

The main issue with starting at 8am is that many routes have late pickups (6pm and after). Potentially, you could stagger start the later ones but it's not ideal. The fact the business hours widely start at 9am shouldn't matter. No big deal if you have to deliver resi for a bit as long as the load is built correctly.

pkgdriver

The main issue with starting at 8am is that many routes have late pickups (6pm and after). Potentially, you could stagger start the later ones but it's not ideal. The fact the business hours widely start at 9am shouldn't matter. No big deal if you have to deliver resi for a bit as long as the load is built correctly.
That and non gateway centers getting airs to the building. Other than Monday my centers airs(4-5 cans)would usually arrive 8-9am. With the 10am-2pm arrival thrown in on occasion.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Any thoughts ?
Stop scratching your route

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I know y’all ain’t complaining about Saturday start time. Our 22.4s start at 10am 🤣 our building is a joke

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I know y’all ain’t complaining about Saturday start time. Our 22.4s start at 10am 🤣 our building is a joke
They put all the cars on one belt and each center starts 15 minutes later. the problem being they packed them in about as tight as peak season and only 1 car has enough room to leave while everyone else waits.

Funny how AM time is only a big deal Monday-ryday and Saturday it goes to crap