Amazon says it's drones will be as common as seeing a mail truck

ducktape

This is where it's at
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439758814.492775.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If the girl was underage I hope the person flying the drone gets charged as a sex offender. I might be in jail for murder if I caught a guy doing that to my 2 little girls.

Underage doesn't necessarily mean "little girls".

Peeping Toms are crappy anyways, but nowadays the way some teen girls dress and act, you'd never know how old they are if you don't ask.

oldngray

nowhere special
Underage doesn't necessarily mean "little girls".

Peeping Toms are crappy anyways, but nowadays the way some teen girls dress and act, you'd never know how old they are if you don't ask.

I would treat that as another peeping tom if it was my daughter. What is the difference from a pervert peeking through a crack in the fence. If that guy wanted to hover over my house I might do a little skeet shooting practice.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would treat that as another peeping tom if it was my daughter. What is the difference from a pervert peeking through a crack in the fence. If that guy wanted to hover over my house I might do a little skeet shooting practice.

No, I agree, but when he said "little girls" it makes me think of maybe a 7 year old.

As the father of a young daughter, this is my fear for when she grows up. I'd have no problem busting a cap in someones ass if they were peeping on my baby girl. Too many sick bastards in this world

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
One of these days, a drone is going to crash and either kill or hurt someone. That will be the end of the Amazon drone discussion.
I think the bigger worry is not them crashing and hitting a person. The bigger concern is some idiot flying them around JFK or LAX and a passenger jet with 400 people and 40,000 gallons of jet fuel ingesting one in the engine causing a catastrophic failure.