American liberals and conservatives think as if from different cultures

rickyb

libs and conservatives agree on many issues though! theres been a divide and conquer underway.
ralph nader documents this in his new book:

wkmac

libs and conservatives agree on many issues though! theres been a divide and conquer underway.
ralph nader documents this in his new book:

To add some fuel to your fire, Pat Buchanan and The American Conservative magazine did an interview with Ralph Nader circa 2004' that really set off the ire of both sides of the political isle who want to maintain the illusion. But among what are called paleo-conservatives and paleo-liberals, cons and libs of a much older American type, they got it. They understood what Pat and Ralph were saying.

Here is a posting from Democratic Underground on the matter with several excepts from the interview. There is also a link to the actual interview at the bottom of the post.

To add even more, a number of posters here in BC who all don't agree on all points will also agree generally that the so-called left/right divide is a lot of fiction with a goal to serve the interests of others (a small "others" IMO), most often to the harm of the average individual in this country.

Several years back Judge Andrew Napolitano after publishing one of his books was asked to appear on C-Span's Book TV After Words to discuss. As I understand, the author chooses the interviewer for the program and Judge Napolitano chose Ralph Nader and as the Judge expressed, Nader was considered a hero. Search "After Words With Andrew Napolitano" on YouTube to view and worth the watch too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now it's official.....

Analytical thought (read liberal thought) requires training (education), and a basic level of intelligence that most conservatives simply don't possess. See, I made it easy for you!!

We libs are just more intelligent. Think Einstein trying to explain something to a truckload of bricks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Analytical thought (read liberal thought) requires training (education), and a basic level of intelligence that most conservatives simply don't possess. See, I made it easy for you!!

We libs are just more intelligent. Think Einstein trying to explain something to a truckload of bricks.
But you lack street smarts and common sense!!!! Everything in life is a trade off.

upsgrunt

Give me a break, Einstein!
If you have to tell people you are smarter, chances are you're not.