Amusing "Concern" that came into our center

FilingBluesFL

Honestly I'm surprised they didn't give them the money.

We had someone call in one day, saying a driver rear-ended his Honda.
So management goes out to look, and it's, seriously, a scrape on TOP of the guys trunk. So the truck would have somehow had to have increased in height, and then somehow leave just one single long scratch in the middle of the top of his trunk...

They only got to see it once, and when they came back to take pictures, the guy would not let them into his garage to see his car again.

I heard the company cut him a check for $500, and of course the driver was charged with an accident... despite him not even having one.

jaker

trolling
We had someone call in one day, saying a driver rear-ended his Honda.
So management goes out to look, and it's, seriously, a scrape on TOP of the guys trunk. So the truck would have somehow had to have increased in height, and then somehow leave just one single long scratch in the middle of the top of his trunk...

They only got to see it once, and when they came back to take pictures, the guy would not let them into his garage to see his car again.

I heard the company cut him a check for $500, and of course the driver was charged with an accident... despite him not even having one.
That's the drivers fault if he didn't stand up to that and have them prove that he did that , any ups truck in any state or city could have done that so it would be hard to prove it unless the driver just bowed down and took it

FilingBluesFL

Yeah it's a 300lb fat guy sitting behind a desk with the initials center manager

Our dispatcher is actually quite portly.

The guy in question had something like 18 accidents in as many years of driving... and we all know how management stands up for us drivers when someone accuses us of doing something...