An Jamie was so worried about little ol UPS

DirtySouth

She worked at Teamsters HQ in DC as her first job before she went to Local 174, where she still worked for them until 2017. She’d hard sell a literal piece of poop to be the new Contract if national leaders were pushing for it.

“Jamie graduated from Georgetown University in 2007 with a degree in Finance and International Business. She immediately went to work for the IBT headquarters in Washington, DC as a Financial Analyst. In 2012, she moved to the Seattle area and continued in her role as a Teamster financial analyst, but began working out of an office in Local 174. After four years as the “stepchild” of the Local and many, many accusations of being an IBT spy, Jamie defected over to the Local 174 staff in January of 2017.”

Organizers and Communications

Defected?

Rick H. literally ran as an independent "stand in" for Rome in case the IRO took him out then stepped aside. There is literally no bigger team player for Hoffa on the west coast than the PO of 174.

Time for change

BUG, is that you? Sorry buddy, BUG is the biggest liar here so stop trying to top him!

"In the U.S., Revenue growth was strong, up more than 8%. Revenue per package up about 5%, Fuel surcharge added 190 basis points. Base rates expanded nearly 4%. Average daily shipments were up 3.3% as all products grew in the quarter"-- Richard N. Peretz, UPS, Inc.
I’m not sure he is a liar, but I know he is exceedingly arrogant and not very intelligent. Probably a liar too.

And don’t forget that UPS can easily manipulate those numbers as well. Easy example is buying 14 747’s which actually happened. Or maybe a billion in new trucks, expansion, etc.
One of your most comical posts. That is far from manipulating numbers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
One of your most comical posts. That is far from manipulating numbers.
One of your most ignorant posts. I know you like slurping up the dicks of UPS and old washed up Teamsters but do you even know the difference between revenue, profits, gross profits, cost of revenue, etc. stick with what you know, like licking stamps.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
And don’t forget that UPS can easily manipulate those numbers as well. Easy example is buying 14 747’s which actually happened. Or maybe a billion in new trucks, expansion, etc.
They do like to manipulate numbers and each division may as well be a separate company when you see the back-stabbing bs that goes on

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why don't they buy a broom and some Lysol instead? Hubs are filthy.

Some on the east coast are so crappy that they look like a third world factory.

For the life of me....

I don't understand why members don't file grievances on that.

We have drivers that will file a grievance, because the company doesn't clean

their windows and mirrors on a regular basis.

"All package cars and tractors will be maintained in a clean and sanitary condition including mirrors and windows."

Driver: I need my vehicle cleaned, including windows and mirrors.

Company: We just might need to ride with you, to check your methods.

Driver: Where is your nametag ?

"All management personnel shall wear a nametag identifying them as supervision while on duty."

http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

-Bug-

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
My god , UPS would go broke making name tags for the revolving door of on roads and center manager’s that the new ups has created

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
For the life of me....
I don't understand why members don't file grievances on that.
We have drivers that will file a grievance, because the company doesn't clean
their windows and mirrors on a regular basis.
"All package cars and tractors will be maintained in a clean and sanitary condition including mirrors and windows."
Driver: I need my vehicle cleaned, including windows and mirrors.
Company: We just might need to ride with you, to check your methods.
Driver: Where is your nametag ?
"All management personnel shall wear a nametag identifying them as supervision while on duty."
http://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf
-Bug-

Ok, just so I am crystal clear here!

You are saying drivers should stand up, be strong and represent the tough guy, our union doesn't take crap off anyone facade!

You are telling this story 3 weeks after DT rolls over like a $2 whore when the company hands him the offer and tells him, "this is it, this what we want and you will present it as if it was negotiated." Then, when well over 1/2 vote no, we are told our votes just don't matter.

TY BUG, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Whats that word I am looking for.....................................................oh yeah,

LIAR!

One of your most ignorant posts. I know you like slurping up the dicks of UPS and old washed up Teamsters but do you even know the difference between revenue, profits, gross profits, cost of revenue, etc. stick with what you know, like licking stamps.
Depreciation, EBITDA. You really should learn self control.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ok, just so I am crystal clear here!

You are saying drivers should stand up, be strong and represent the tough guy, our union doesn't take crap off anyone facade!

You are telling this story 3 weeks after DT rolls over like a $2 whore when the company hands him the offer and tells him, "this is it, this what we want and you will present it as if it was negotiated." Then, when well over 1/2 vote no, we are told our votes just don't matter.

TY BUG, I needed a good laugh tonight.

Whats that word I am looking for.....................................................oh yeah,

LIAR!

I just bought some stock in Kimberly-Clark. (nyse KMB)

Makers of fine products.... such as Kleenex.