And... I am In.

Geo926

Congrats! You will have to put up with some bs till you make book, but once you do you're golden. Also once you do make book, don't forget your guaranteed 8 hours everyday. You will be over a ton especially with slow time coming. Shuttle away!

Siveriano

Thanks every one.

Congrats! You will have to put up with some bs till you make book, but once you do you're golden. Also once you do make book, don't forget your guaranteed 8 hours everyday. You will be over a ton especially with slow time coming. Shuttle away!

So this means, I have to make book again?
I mean have been working since August and on 1/9/2015 I got my ride with my center manager plus already got then conference call with all the High head people. Yet i haven't sign any other paper yet.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

You are not guaranteed 8 hours, so don't get your hopes up. And if there's a lot of guys ahead of you on seniority then your really gonna be frustrated trying to get work. Not trying to discourage just telling the facts. If your young and single with no bills you are the perfect candidate for a ups driver.

PT Car Washer

You are not guaranteed 8 hours, so don't get your hopes up. And if there's a lot of guys ahead of you on seniority then your really gonna be frustrated trying to get work. Not trying to discourage just telling the facts. If your young and single with no bills you are the perfect candidate for a ups driver.
Why is he not guaranteed his 8 hours when he works? I agree he most likely will not be working everyday. We have about 15 new drivers working one or two days a week right now and some will be laid off until Spring.

Go Brown Or Go Home!

If he does work yes he is definitely guaranteed his 8. But he not guaranteed to work. I'm only speaking from experience. I have talked to my my stewards asking if there anything I can do and pretty much just ask senior guys if I can have there route and put my name on every bid route I can

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or thats what she told me.

Anyways I just want to thank everyone who helped me on this forum. I'm really proud to be able to tell you guy im a new full time driver at UPS woot woot. out of 65 casuals only 3 of us made it.
now any tips, ideas, recommendations?
She said you're in Huh?

Glad you finally found it.