And in Today's Market Activity...

vantexan

Your broker saw you coming.... Ah here's a mark, uhh I mean a smart guy. sell em on corn and pork bellies.
I use a discount brokerage that doesn't have input into my trading other than margin calls. Everything is done online. That's the status of my account but I won't realize a loss until I sell. Hoping it'll turn around but may have to eat it. Almost all of the loss will be profits from a $5k increase last Friday, not my personal funds used to fund the account. The $5k increase came from concerns about winter weather hurting the corn crop that reversed the market from a bearish report last Thursday. You have to be willing to accept risk in this kind of investing.

BrownArmy

I use a discount brokerage that doesn't have input into my trading other than margin calls. Everything is done online. That's the status of my account but I won't realize a loss until I sell. Hoping it'll turn around but may have to eat it. Almost all of the loss will be profits from a $5k increase last Friday, not my personal funds used to fund the account. The $5k increase came from concerns about winter weather hurting the corn crop that reversed the market from a bearish report last Thursday. You have to be willing to accept risk in this kind of investing.

Don’t be shy baller, you’re the man.

rickyb

the rich get richer, poor get poorer. middle class gets smaller. housing prices more unaffordable. closer to climate catastrophe because of this broken system.

vantexan

Don’t be shy baller, you’re the man.
You and others like to sneer and smear. I'm showing you what I'm trying to do to get ahead. That includes driving overnight many nights on a couple hours sleep. It allows me to fund my account. I once had $11k turn into $125k in three days and that's basically what I'm trying to achieve here, fund my account to the point that $50k quickly becomes $300k+ in the right market. You guys can call me a loser, say all kinds of filth, but truth is I've taken risks you can't fathom. So go ahead and sneer like the pusillanimous you are. Putting this info out there draws you out and shows what you are. And I'm saying this with a big smile, no anger. You are what you are.

BrownArmy

You and others like to sneer and smear. I'm showing you what I'm trying to do to get ahead. That includes driving overnight many nights on a couple hours sleep. It allows me to fund my account. I once had $11k turn into $125k in three days and that's basically what I'm trying to achieve here, fund my account to the point that $50k quickly becomes $300k+ in the right market. You guys can call me a loser, say all kinds of filth, but truth is I've taken risks you can't fathom. So go ahead and sneer like the pusillanimous you are. Putting this info out there draws you out and shows what you are. And I'm saying this with a big smile, no anger. You are what you are.

BrownArmy

Do you think that automatically translates into being always right in every circumstance? In this market I'm a gnat on an elephant's butt. I have no control over it beyond not over extending myself to the point I lose much more than I invested.

That’s great.