Annoying phone calls

30andout

I am home all day recovering from a surgery and am getting 1 or 2 calls per day to vote for Hoffa, not gonna happen. Is anyone else getting that many calls? And I just wonder who is paying for all those calls.:confused:1

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
30andout,
Yes, I have been home all week using up my last vacation this year, and so far I have gotten four from Hoffa and one from Leedham. What a great choice! I voted for Leedham, since he isn't Hoffa, I think any change will have to be better. The APWA wasn't on the ballot.

I hope you are recovering well. I visited the surgeon Monday and verified my third hernia, this time I did file an injury report that day and UPS and Liberty Mutual should pay for it. Its not a serious one, I am trying to decide whether to get it fixed now and miss Peak or wait till the first of the year. Decisions, decisions.....................:laugh:

30andout

30andout,
Yes, I have been home all week using up my last vacation this year, and so far I have gotten four from Hoffa and one from Leedham. What a great choice! I voted for Leedham, since he isn't Hoffa, I think any change will have to be better. The APWA wasn't on the ballot.

I hope you are recovering well. I visited the surgeon Monday and verified my third hernia, this time I did file an injury report that day and UPS and Liberty Mutual should pay for it. Its not a serious one, I am trying to decide whether to get it fixed now and miss Peak or wait till the first of the year. Decisions, decisions.....................:laugh:
Agree with you totally, good luck on your claim. I think all are denied until 1st hearing, I have been off over 2 months and still haven't had 1st hearing.